Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

921 - 940 of 964 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Props to you for having a 3rd accent color (Red). I think too many people stick with the power ranger theme (making all accessories match their bike's main color). It looks good, just too common in my opinion.

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Props to you for having a 3rd accent color (Red). I think too many people stick with the power ranger theme (making all accessories match their bike's main color). It looks good, just too common in my opinion.
Power rangers are hawtt! So is matching! 🔥🔥🔥

·
Registered
1,337 Posts
Just gotta say... our Ninjas are fireeeeee. Seriously. I see other smaller CC bikes and they ain't cutting it with the style, imo. Yall have no idea how many comments I get on my bike. I can only imagine if those same individuals would come to this site to see everyone else's 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 SERIOUSLY.

·
Registered
1,255 Posts
Did I miss the track day report or was there not one? 😄
Remember I'm getting my track fix vicariously through you guys at present!
Oh sorry Kiwi.......yeah I actually went on July 11th as well.........lol oops, sorry............ here is a slow session......I am slow, but just enjoy getting out on the track with the 400...... and yeah sorry about the rattle/buzz...something in the camera....need to figure out what exactly. Its an old camera I had for years (Contour) so it could be anything at this point

·
Registered
207 Posts
Just gotta say... our Ninjas are fireeeeee. Seriously. I see other smaller CC bikes and they ain't cutting it with the style, imo. Yall have no idea how many comments I get on my bike. I can only imagine if those same individuals would come to this site to see everyone else's 🔥 🔥 🔥 🔥 SERIOUSLY.
haha true..people be thinking my ninja is a 600 😆😆😆 I’m like naw just a slow 400 😆😆

921 - 940 of 964 Posts