Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

941 - 960 of 971 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Oh sorry Kiwi.......yeah I actually went on July 11th as well.........lol oops, sorry............ here is a slow session......I am slow, but just enjoy getting out on the track with the 400...... and yeah sorry about the rattle/buzz...something in the camera....need to figure out what exactly. Its an old camera I had for years (Contour) so it could be anything at this point

Nice one Box, your riding nice smooth lines out there and the pace doesn't matter as long as you enjoying it. I saw 113MPH on the speedo at one stage so your definition of 'slow' must be different to mine lol 😄

·
Registered
110 Posts

Went for a ride with one of my good mates down the Great Ocean Road yesterday since it was a nice winter's day, we were overdue for a ride.

Absolutely phenomenal views with even better riding roads, highly recommend to go check it out if ever you're in Victoria.

Plenty of twisties that are way too easy to get carried away on, scraped my boot a few times and had to pull my head in since it's a public road. The tyres explain it better than I can.
Stoked with the S22's performance, this is the first chance I've had to properly give them a working out. Felt so planted and sticky with some heat in them, perfect road riding tyre in my opinion.
Couldn't recommend them enough.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Went for a ride with one of my good mates down the Great Ocean Road yesterday since it was a nice winter's day, we were overdue for a ride.

Absolutely phenomenal views with even better riding roads, highly recommend to go check it out if ever you're in Victoria.

Plenty of twisties that are way too easy to get carried away on, scraped my boot a few times and had to pull my head in since it's a public road. The tyres explain it better than I can.
Stoked with the S22's performance, this is the first chance I've had to properly give them a working out. Felt so planted and sticky with some heat in them, perfect road riding tyre in my opinion.
Couldn't recommend them enough.
Good to hear (and see lol) that you've found something that works well for you. Yes, a great road for sure. I rode it myself once back in the early nineties on a GPz 900R. The N400 would be way more fun than wrestling that old whale of a thing round those bends but I'm sure I enjoyed it all the same.

·
Registered
110 Posts
Good to hear (and see lol) that you've found something that works well for you. Yes, a great road for sure. I rode it myself once back in the early nineties on a GPz 900R. The N400 would be way more fun than wrestling that old whale of a thing round those bends but I'm sure I enjoyed it all the same.
A fair chunk of it has been resurfaced recently, at least for the tighter hairpin bends so it's probably a fair bit nicer nowadays.

The lightness & 'flickability' of the 400 makes for a good time, but like you said would be just as enjoyable regardless of your ride.

·
Registered
534 Posts
You’d have to buy a full titanium Spark exhaust to get that one, it came with. Spears sells one just like it though, comes with the fluid reservoir delete. HERE IT IS.

941 - 960 of 971 Posts