Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
@TaiMc Nice!! Have you considered a rebadge? haha

Here's my sweet tag I unexpectedly received when ordering a MotoRadds GoPro mount for the airflite helmet:

OMGOODNESSSS!!!!! Your bike and the "rebadge" Hahahhahahahaa!

Plus, you and I are twinningggg...I see you also have a Two Brothers Racing S1R slip-on. Sounds lovely don't it??? I adore mine.

Actually took this shot today! Behold the lovely TBR S1R:
Speaking of twinning!

Attachments

·
Registered
24 Posts
OMGOODNESSSS!!!!! Your bike and the "rebadge" Hahahhahahahaa!

Plus, you and I are twinningggg...I see you also have a Two Brothers Racing S1R slip-on. Sounds lovely don't it??? I adore mine. :3tens::3tens:
I'm glad there are literally dozens of us with the infamous Dos Hermanos cans, I'm not sure why they get so much hate on the motonet.

Personally, I love the look of the carbon S1R - and looks great on your set of wheels too! I listen to music while I cruise, so the noise was a bit much for me to be honest. Threw in one of their P1X power tips into the exhaust and not only does it reduce the overall sound a bit, but also has a nice grunt to it.

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
I'm glad there are literally dozens of us with the infamous Dos Hermanos cans, I'm not sure why they get so much hate on the motonet.

Personally, I love the look of the carbon S1R - and looks great on your set of wheels too! I listen to music while I cruise, so the noise was a bit much for me to be honest. Threw in one of their P1X power tips into the exhaust and not only does it reduce the overall sound a bit, but also has a nice grunt to it.
Yeah...I don't understand the hate for TBR... whatever lol. I'm still riding with the baffle out, so mine is really loud. Earplugs are required lol. I don't plan to reduce the noise because I need it for safety where I live.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
Here is mine...I have had this key chain for about 20 years now, at least, held many motorcycle keys over the years. I prefer the rubber ones on a short lead so they do not scratch the upper triple clamp, or wear a spot in the powder coating. Have seen many upper triples with a faded or worn spot due to rough key-chains slapping against them in the wind.

This company is and was part of Ohlins, not sure that number is valid anymore.

I had a Ducati one floating around I cannot find I used to use as well...I also have a Ninja and Kawasaki one around here, I might switch over to one of those instead...........

Attachments

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
Saw this guy on amazon "moto buddy" and had to buy it. They also have a cool Darth vader buddy. I need to name him, he is now my riding buddy :smile_big:

It also came with a spare visor which was unexpected and cool!

haha! Adorable :)

·
Registered
725 Posts
Mine is an old buffalo nickel with a hole drilled through it. It’s so worn you can’t read the year anymore. I’ll have to snap a picture of it next time I’m in the shop.

Reactions: TaiMc

·
Registered
974 Posts
Mine. Including the new aftermarket key I had made 18hrs into ownership. Stock key bent on the very first opening of the gas tank :sad:
That seems a common problem on various bikes, especially with a hinged fuel cap. It helps to push down on the top of the fuel cap while turning the key. This gets the locking mechanism out of a bind and allows the key to turn freely. :nerd:

41 - 60 of 76 Posts