Discussion Starter #21

·
Registered
440 Posts
I've got to get me one of those...
Not because I am, because I do!
In your dreams...:grin::devil::grin:

WorldSBK

Chaotic, you need the matching t-shirt now..:)

Ummm maybe Holoquest needs one too... and thats "ok".. :grin::angel::grin:

·
Registered
263 Posts
I thought about Ana right after I posted. It's not what I meant though. I'm to old and slow to compete with these young woman. I know it, they know it, now everybody knows it!

Really, I was thinking about the guy in Canada that changed his gender on his drivers license to save a bundle on his car insurance.

·
Registered
377 Posts
I thought about Ana right after I posted. It's not what I meant though. I'm to old and slow to compete with these young woman. I know it, they know it, now everybody knows it!

Really, I was thinking about the guy in Canada that changed his gender on his drivers license to save a bundle on his car insurance.
Hmmmmmm, cheaper insurance?

·
Banned
52 Posts
I make exotic keychains if anyone is interested in purchasing. Lots of diff options available in a variety of colors (cow hide, ostrich, python, beaver, mink) also authentic Louis Vuitton brown monogram. dm if interested.
Pic included is mink

Attachments

·
Registered
1,441 Posts
@TaiMc Nice!! Have you considered a rebadge? haha

Here's my sweet tag I unexpectedly received when ordering a MotoRadds GoPro mount for the airflite helmet:

OMGOODNESSSS!!!!! Your bike and the "rebadge" Hahahhahahahaa!

Plus, you and I are twinningggg...I see you also have a Two Brothers Racing S1R slip-on. Sounds lovely don't it??? I adore mine. :3tens::3tens:

Actually took this shot today! Behold the lovely TBR S1R:

21 - 40 of 76 Posts