Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

741 - 760 of 778 Posts

·
Registered
1,129 Posts
The long range Model 3 is 320 miles of range so about 250 mile day to day regular range, so similar to many gas cars. Super chargers will add 100 miles in less than 15 minutes if your low but you shouldn’t need it unless your on a trip. It’s best to have a charger where you live then you treat it like your cell phone and charge at night when your home so you essentially have the 250 miles of range everyday and you never have to go to a gas station again (except for your Ninja).
NICE! I'll make sure I tell her. As for me, Tesla's look cool but they have no sound! I gotta have rumble! :( I know I'm contributing to pollution... :plain::sad:

·
Registered
89 Posts
NICE! I'll make sure I tell her. As for me, Tesla's look cool but they have no sound! I gotta have rumble! :( I know I'm contributing to pollution... :plain::sad:
I get it :smile_big: My N400 makes some serious noise with the full Akra system. Tesla's are definitely no rumble\no drama, as a daily driver its great but for fun rumbling around not so much.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Happens to any vehicle on the roads out here when it's snowing and the roads are salted. Cleaned it up a fair bit today, but the cloths need washing now as I got to the point where I'm just making smears. Still, much better than all that frozen-on splatter. Usually I don't mind a winter's worth of grime on a bike -- shows that I've been out there all winter when spring comes and all the squids emerge from their garages. But this was just too much!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Did u bought the headlights from eBay?
They're from KT Moto(link below), highly recommend. I have a button to turn off the main headlight and just leave the DRL(top light) on. Looks soo badass like that, makes everyone look!

·
Registered
15 Posts
They're from KT Moto(link below), highly recommend. I have a button to turn off the main headlight and just leave the DRL(top light) on. Looks soo badass like that, makes everyone look!
How was the install process? Was the individual DRL function (ability to turn off main headlight) included or did you DIY that? Looks great!

741 - 760 of 778 Posts