Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I seen a picture the other day of a guy who had what I am assuming was zx6r or zx10 mirrors on his 400 and it looked spot on. My question is are the zx6r mirrors a direct fit or is some customizing need to be done?

·
Registered
147 Posts
I seen a picture the other day of a guy who had what I am assuming was zx6r or zx10 mirrors on his 400 and it looked spot on. My question is are the zx6r mirrors a direct fit or is some customizing need to be done?
i know the ninja 300 mirrors are direct bolt on and i think the zx6r uses the same mount for mirrors so it should be bolt on but just slap some 300 mirrors on it looks way more aggressive

·
Registered
131 Posts
Doesn’t anybody have a comparison picture of either set of those mirrors compared to ninja 400 mirrors? I ordered a set of bar end mirrors and they didn’t fit, so I returned them instead of bothering looking for the correct parts. Currently seeking options for mirrors either swapping out the front, or getting bar ends.

I see TST has mirrors for the 400 but they are round, I think the arrow mirrors look better imo.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Doesn’t anybody have a comparison picture of either set of those mirrors compared to ninja 400 mirrors? I ordered a set of bar end mirrors and they didn’t fit, so I returned them instead of bothering looking for the correct parts. Currently seeking options for mirrors.

I see TST has mirrors for the 400 but they are round, I think the arrow mirrors look better imo.
a comparison picture wont do it justice because the 300 mirrors are the exact same in looks as the 400 just about 2-1/2 inches shorter in length

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The zx6 mirrors I seen were shorter but went almost straight out the sides, not up and out. May have been the angle but looked pretty sweet in my opinion.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts