Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

Registered
That article is from almost 3 years ago. Has anyone actually seen one? Seems fake to me. I don't see Kawasaki spending time and money for a limited release fancy version of a small displacement bike that's not even released world-wide. The H2R made more sense, but not this.
If it鈥檚 on the internet it has too be real, 馃ぃ馃ぃ馃ぃ.

Registered
2023 Ninja 400
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
Supposedly the one above was built for a one-make race event in Japan to launch the ZX25r. I'm not sure if the original series actually happened though, probably due to the spicy cough.

I agree that it would be highly unlikely to ever be sold from the factory like that. I read that teams would be expected to build their own.

Here's another one being built and ridden in Indo.

Registered
2017 Suzuki GSXR1000 2010 Suzuki GSXR600 x2 2018/19 N400
lets remind everyone what is made over there sometimes never sees the light of day in other markets, most importantly this one !! time will tell if and when the bike lands on US soil and what parts will be available. I'll have at least 3 of them in my shop and calling on my MOS brothers for any parts they may able to get for me and my customers !! the rear sets on this vid looks like Sato Racing, FULL length levers can be anyones, Yosh exhaust ( so we know they'll have something 1st) the bodywork.... ya that will interesting (CF will be nice and $$$$)

Registered
2023 Ninja 400
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Ok, so the one-make race is called the Ninja Team Green Cup

Tire Wheel Land vehicle Vehicle Helmet

"The Ninja Team Green Cup will be held again in 2023!
In this promotional video, we collected the voices of those who actually participated in the Ninja Team Green Cup!
Please take a look."

Attachments

1 - 15 of 15 Posts