Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 142 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just an Update on the long awaited Windscreens from Zero Gravity. First off, I have had these on all of the 10 Bikes that I have owned since 2000 and I have found them of the Best Design and Quality. Getting ready to order a CORSA Lite Smoke to go on my N400. And I highly recommend this screen for any Ninja Sportbike. Just wanted to share this.

https://zerogravity-racing.com/products/kawasaki-ninja-400-2018?variant=12236035620887

·
Registered
211 Posts
you know if there's pictures of the other color options anywhere? I'd be really tempted to get the double bubble if that Amber was a close match to the solar yellow.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Looking at these, I feel like I may have pulled the trigger a little too soon on the Puig.. Love that you have shape AND color options. That DB and the Corsa look like they'd deflect a lot more wind than what I've got.

·
Registered
355 Posts
Please post some pics after you install it!
I'll post them here, just got an email that there is a 3 week lead time, so it's going to be a while. Plus I don't know when my ECU is being returned or how long RaceTech will have it for suspension development... I just want to ride lol.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I have the puig windscreen, thinking about getting the Touring windscreen from Zero Gravity for highway and longer trips. Do you think the 5 more centimeters than the puig will make a difference?

·
Registered
120 Posts
I have the puig windscreen, thinking about getting the Touring windscreen from Zero Gravity for highway and longer trips. Do you think the 5 more centimeters than the puig will make a difference?
Yes, yes, and yes! I'm going to wait until I can get a better deal on one and then I'm ordering either the DB or the Corsa. The lip on both of those should serve to deflect wind further upwards than the Puig, which is much like the Zero Gravity SR model.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Yes, yes, and yes! I'm going to wait until I can get a better deal on one and then I'm ordering either the DB or the Corsa. The lip on both of those should serve to deflect wind further upwards than the Puig, which is much like the Zero Gravity SR model.
What is the difference between the puig and the DB? They are the same height?

·
Registered
24 Posts
I am quite tempted to pick one of these up. Cannot decide between getting the DB or the Corsa. Thoughts on pros / cons?

My friend has a Ninja 650 and with the extended windscreen he owns, he complains that it throws all the wind right at his forehead, which is almost worse in his opinion than the original windscreen that threw it lower, towards the upper chest. Makes him feel like a bobble-head.

If I were to grab one of these, would it be worth it to also grab the Sport Touring for long-distance trips? I don't think I'll be going on one this year, but next summer I am hoping to go on some 7-9 hour trips to visit some friends, if my schedule allows.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Just Ordered a New Corsa Lite Smoke! This should really improve mine on both the looks and the aerodynamics like my other Bikes that I owned in the past.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Here’s my zero gravity touring screen in smoke. I haven’t ridden with it yet. I’ll report back after a few 100 miles

Attachments

1 - 20 of 142 Posts