Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello all!
I'm new here...

I'm trying to find the Service Manual for 2019 Z400... Is there anyone full of the lord's grace and want to share it with me??
Thanks a lot!

·
Registered
725 Posts
Hello all!
I'm new here...

I'm trying to find the Service Manual for 2019 Z400... Is there anyone full of the lord's grace and want to share it with me??
Thanks a lot!
send your email address and i can send you a copy of the service manual for the faired ninja 400 model. should cover most of what you will run into

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hi cejas, you can download it from the link below:

No, that's the Owner's Manual (freely available from Kawasaki and on the net). The Service Manual is available for sale and can't be legally redistributed. I therefore can't legally offer to share a copy to people who message me with their email address... :censored:

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have a 2019 Kawasaki Z400 Service Manual that I’d like to sell. I sold my 2020 Z400 motorcycle several months ago, but still have my thick Service Manual. I paid over $100 for the Service Manual, but I’m offering it For Sale for $50.00.
It’s really great for technical motorcycle information.
contact me via email if you’d be interested in receiving any photos of the Manual.
(email—[email protected])

·
Registered
725 Posts
i sold my bike, and won't be checking in often. hopefully someone lese can start passing the manual out to those in need. i simply do not have the time now, and for at least 4 months

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone know if this manual is applicable to a 2020? I don't think there were any changes between model years being that it's a new design.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts