Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 301 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey there! New(ish) to the forums, but not to Kawasaki Ninjas. Have owned two Ninja 300s and was hoping to wait until June to save up for a Ninja 400 but due to an unfortunate theft incident that happened this weekend, looks like that date will be sooner than expected.

Anyway, I come from Kawasakininja300.com where we had a running thread of people's OTD (out the door) price they paid for their Ninjas, including the location (state/province and country) and breakdown of fees (taxes, license, delivery) and any extra equipment. Was hoping to start this same thread here, both for my own research as I now find myself actively shopping, and for others' research and curiosity as well.

Anyone who has purchased care to share?

·
Registered
242 Posts
Be sure to mention state/country and approx sales tax % rate and if registration was included or excluded, so users can kinda compare!

·
Registered
11 Posts
Mine was $7,995 in New Zealand, with free onroad costs (normally 4 or 5 hundred I think). This was for the Spark black model. For comparison, the CBR500R is $12,795 which I think is ridiculously priced however it makes the Ninja value for money seem really good :)

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
Mine was $7,995 in New Zealand, with free onroad costs (normally 4 or 5 hundred I think). This was for the Spark black model. For comparison, the CBR500R is $12,795 which I think is ridiculously priced however it makes the Ninja value for money seem really good :)
Free on roads is a real score! Some dealers charging up to $500 for this now and thats only with 6 months rego. What dealer did you get it through?

·
Registered
764 Posts
I got a amazing deal and i live in australia here the price is new abs black model $7500 which is 6000$ USD though I asked the manager if I could buy the demo bike I rode since I was the only one to ride the bike and I knew I didnt push it to far, after a few minutes of negotiating we finaly came to a deal, I could buy it for 6500$ but I have to wait to the 24th to pick up as it technically not there bike to sell just yet, but what he did is he locked the bike and put it out back so no one else could test it, he also gave me free oil and since I have battleax 160/60 tire at home he said he will install it on the 400 for free and the tire he takes off the 400 he will install on my ninja 300 so its a little easier to sell without having to worry that the next perosn riding it will die haha so all in all I paid 6500$ Australian which is $5175 US and got free oil and free tire instalments :) not bad at all

·
Registered
2 Posts
What did you pay for your 400?

In DFW, I found the best price to be 5488$ OTD for a black ABS 400. It was from a Kawasaki dealer in Irving, TX and was an easy purchase.

·
Registered
5,656 Posts
I got a amazing deal and i live in australia here the price is new abs black model $7500 which is 6000$ USD though I asked the manager if I could buy the demo bike I rode since I was the only one to ride the bike and I knew I didnt push it to far, after a few minutes of negotiating we finaly came to a deal, I could buy it for 6500$ but I have to wait to the 24th to pick up as it technically not there bike to sell just yet, but what he did is he locked the bike and put it out back so no one else could test it, he also gave me free oil and since I have battleax 160/60 tire at home he said he will install it on the 400 for free and the tire he takes off the 400 he will install on my ninja 300 so its a little easier to sell without having to worry that the next perosn riding it will die haha so all in all I paid 6500$ Australian which is $5175 US and got free oil and free tire instalments :) not bad at all
That's an incredible deal considering there is high demand for these bikes already, good on ya.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I paid US $ 6,000 for plain blue ABS, with 1st class insurance and registration fee+ plate. Also free labour for tyres change. Delivery to race track was promised, but I opt to pay for private bike transport to avoid any confusion. My coach will see the bike garaged at Bira Circuit (Pattaya), about 180km. from bangkok.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Thanks to everyone so far for sharing your price. Anyone with a KRT model purchase care to share their final price?

·
Registered
237 Posts
Mine is AU$7700 ride away (Perth, Australia) for the Candy Burnt Orange/Metallic Magnetic Grey/Metallic Spark Black ABS SE version (KRT is the same price and the Metallic Black is AU$7400)

·
Registered
764 Posts
Mine is AU$7700 ride away (Perth, Australia) for the Candy Burnt Orange/Metallic Magnetic Grey/Metallic Spark Black ABS SE version (KRT is the same price and the Metallic Black is AU$7400)
cant believe that was u at midland haha and nah blakc is 7500$ or 6500$ if you buy the demo bike which i did :)

1 - 20 of 301 Posts