Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Lol yes........that is funny. Someone messing with his swingarm angle.......

Doesn't he live over in NZ with Kiwi and Chaotic? So its entirely plausible.....

.....or was he Aussie?

On another note, and we totally hi-jacked this thread, I noticed he shut down his YouTube channel as well now??
More like it got taken down by You Tube lol.
Oh and he is definitely Australian, i cant clear that up enough :ROFLMAO:

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Lol yes........that is funny. Someone messing with his swingarm angle.......

Doesn't he live over in NZ with Kiwi and Chaotic? So its entirely plausible.....

.....or was he Aussie?

On another note, and we totally hi-jacked this thread, I noticed he shut down his YouTube channel as well now??
He's Aussie. Did HE shut it down, or did youtube shut it down? lol

Edit: oops, didn't see that Kiwi already answered it on the other page.

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Hahaha, no worries about the hijack :)
I've done my ride report, but it's darn long... Not sure if admin/mod happy for me to post here?

I've thrown it up on my website (AMCC - Round 2 | Ride Report) otherwise can copy it to here. After having a write up about it here, decided it be good to throw it up on there too... Thanks for idea Ninja 400 forum baha.

I'll add some photo's here of my boots though... crazy!

·
Registered
450 Posts
I had that problem with toes touching down on my mc22.
Hands down the best toe slider are these ceramic units. I've owned a pair for ages. They are so durable. Way better than metal.

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Hahaha, no worries about the hijack :)
I've done my ride report, but it's darn long... Not sure if admin/mod happy for me to post here?

I've thrown it up on my website (AMCC - Round 2 | Ride Report) otherwise can copy it to here. After having a write up about it here, decided it be good to throw it up on there too... Thanks for idea Ninja 400 forum baha.

I'll add some photo's here of my boots though... crazy!

View attachment 15806
Yikes! A pair of boots per weekend is not very cost effective lol I would focus on getting the foot pegs higher and your feet closer in to the bike. I sometimes have these issues on my 400, so I'm looking at changing out my rear sets to something that can adjust higher.

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Yikes! I have same issue with my right hand boot more than my left. I'm trying to consciously remind myself to keep my RH toes in these days. Just another thing to think about though when your trying to steer the ship as fast as you can lol.
Luckily my RST boots have replaceable toe sliders. Try and get this feature with your next set of boots.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts