Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Man I have looked every where for a Icon Alliance SSR speed cretin helmet. My birthday was 8-19 and my niece wanted to get it for me she has since lost her battle with a life long illness and in her memory I HAVE to find this helmet. I need a large in size. I'll pay whatever within reason.. please help! 210-551-9974. Please no bullshit. Thanks all!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Good luck, seems an out of production 2009 helmet, that'll be hard to come by.

Suggestion: find a custom painter that can replicate the images on a helmet, and ether skip the horns, faux paint 'em or DIY a set w 3d modeling/printing or make a set w saguro (sp?) It's modeling 'clay' that gets hard like JB Weld.

A custom wrap place could probably print it on vinyl as well.

A wrap or custom paint would allow you to pay tribute to your niece IN the imagery some way.

Best of luck w the hunt, cast a wide net and none of the off the beaten WWW.path.net places I frequent had the ssr cretins 11-12yrs later.

·
Registered
N650
323 Posts
Not to say OP isn't legit, but emotional stories are typical of scammers, so tread carefully.

·
Registered
2013 Ninja 300
153 Posts
^^ +1.

Not saying that the OP is not legit, but some time ago, there was a type of on line scam, in which someone offered to buy something and send a payment for more money than asked, but in a form of a check or money order and then asked the seller to send back the extra money. I don't remember what the catch was though.

Also, usernames that look like a first name plus a last name plus a number are very typical in scammers.

A one post user is also suspicious. They are not allowed to sell, but they can buy.

Anyways, always be careful and double check everything.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts