Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's a look at a racing version of the Ninja 400. The title of the clip says its going to be raced in the WSBK series.
Looks great. I'm seeing aftermarket wheels that will be lighter, an interesting brand of aftermarket exhaust that I've never seen before, and the clip ons look like they have been moved from on top of the top yoke to under it to lower the bars. I may do that little trick myself... Oh and rear set footpegs of course. Very nice.

The second half of the clip outdoors is better viewing:

·
Registered
107 Posts
Looks like the tires may be Dunlop, but I can't make out the letters on the tires to see which specific ones the WSBK Ninja 400 is sitting on.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
That exhaust looks to me like a usual Chinese or Thai knock off...
Agree. Considering those Chinese characters on that exhaust, it seems that you're right. Does anyone know what brand is it?
The brand is Beet Japan and the characters are Japanese. Like most things out of Japan quality is high. I found their website and it appears they make a whole raft of performance products and have done since the 70's. Looks like they are quite involved with Kawasaki racing in Asia.

Here's a link to their website: BEET JAPAN INDUSTRAY CO.,LTD.
The company history was interesting reading. Extensive product list too.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Wow, you're right! I considered myself an Asian linguist before you pointed it out LOL. Anyways, I can't find this particular exhaust on their site... Did anyone find it? Just want to know the price.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Wow, you're right! I considered myself an Asian linguist before you pointed it out LOL. Anyways, I can't find this particular exhaust on their site... Did anyone find it? Just want to know the price.
No, I had a look but it appears they only have parts for the old Ninja 400 at this stage.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts