Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My main question right now is whether Ninja 400 will come to the NA or we will not have a chance to ride this monster.
Ninja was unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show, but officially it hasn't been confirmed for the US. I can't find any information about Kawasaki sales plan, but I guess the Progressive International Motorcycle Show in New York on December 1 will give us some hints about it. What are the odds that we will get Ninja 400 for the US market?

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
My main question right now is whether Ninja 400 will come to the NA or we will not have a chance to ride this monster.
Ninja was unveiled at the Tokyo Motor Show, but officially it hasn't been confirmed for the US. I can't find any information about Kawasaki sales plan, but I guess the Progressive International Motorcycle Show in New York on December 1 will give us some hints about it. What are the odds that we will get Ninja 400 for the US market?
I reckon you will, Canada is getting it so it is hitting North America. You may just have to do a border run!
I've been keeping an eye on the Kawasaki USA web site too, I see they have dropped the 300 from their listings now, maybe that's a sign.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts