Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
New prospective rider considering getting a Ninja 400 as their first bike (trying to decide between it and the Yamaha R3). I want to do a white colorscheme with my bike and gear, but I have not found a single picture of a white N400. Therefor I did a rough, quick mockup in GIMP (linux photoshop) of what an N400 in white would look like, to help me with my decision. Initially I just did it for myself, but I thought I would share the results since I don't think there's a picture like this out there yet.

I think it would look really good!

Attachments

·
Registered
656 Posts
New prospective rider considering getting a Ninja 400 as their first bike (trying to decide between it and the Yamaha R3). I want to do a white colorscheme with my bike and gear, but I have not found a single picture of a white N400. Therefor I did a rough, quick mockup in GIMP (linux photoshop) of what an N400 in white would look like, to help me with my decision. Initially I just did it for myself, but I thought I would share the results since I don't think there's a picture like this out there yet.

Umm.. Lol your not the only one...:grin: great minds think alike.

Mines in the works as we speak...
Its all ready Naked

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Aw **** yeah Mike, just bookmarked and subscribed to your thread. That's super helpful and I'm excited to see how it goes for you. Let me know if you try doing plastidip, 'cause if it comes out well I would definitely want to do the same. They even sell a gloss clearcoat/topcoat plastidip spray that gets you from the matte rubber finish to a sorta semi-gloss, which I think would really make their white color work.

·
Registered
1,469 Posts

ooo it looks pearl! :)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts