Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How about a thread telling where other riders are located. Maybe for the purpose of meet ups? I only have a few friends who ride and those that do are riding Harley’s. We ride together but I wouldn’t mind finding others in my area on 400’s. So where you at?

·
Registered
377 Posts
How about a thread telling where other riders are located. Maybe for the purpose of meet ups? I only have a few friends who ride and those that do are riding Harley’s. We ride together but I wouldn’t mind finding others in my area on 400’s. So where you at?
Copperas Cove tx near Ft. Hood.

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
This isn't a grump, just an observation: If everyone filled out the location section of their profile then we could all see without asking where we are all from.

BTW, I'm from the South Island of New Zealand and AFAIK there is only one other member on this forum from my Island.
Yup, exclusive :grin:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Poland :) Three yrs ago I bought my first bike ever . I was diding all over the country every single moment of time we had. We made over 29kk kilometers durin 3 seasons. Unforunately I had the accident ( not big deal at all ) and I sold my bike . Since than Im saving my money for the next one ( Im a little "torn" between Kawasaki 400 vs 650 ).
@Kiwi Rider. Speedway is very,very popular in my country :)

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Poland :) Three yrs ago I bought my first bike ever . I was diding all over the country every single moment of time we had. We made over 29kk kilometers durin 3 seasons. Unforunately I had the accident ( not big deal at all ) and I sold my bike . Since than Im saving my money for the next one ( Im a little "torn" between Kawasaki 400 vs 650 ).
@Kiwi Rider. Speedway is very,very popular in my country :)
Yes I know, it used to be here too, esp back in the late sixties and seventies when Kiwi Ivan Mauger was world champion.
I was pleased when Aussie Jason Doyle took the crown last year too.
It's a great motorcycle sport.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Yes I know, it used to be here too, esp back in the late sixties and seventies when Kiwi Ivan Mauger was world champion.
I was pleased when Aussie Jason Doyle took the crown last year too.
It's a great motorcycle sport.
OT: Hehehh. Jason Doyle is the Member of the speedway team in the city I live :smile_big: Pls. see speedway stadium in Torun (google ). You'll be impressed ;-)

·
Registered
131 Posts
Houston, TX. Spring area.

·
Registered
423 Posts
This isn't a grump, just an observation: If everyone filled out the location section of their profile then we could all see without asking where we are all from.

BTW, I'm from the South Island of New Zealand and AFAIK there is only one other member on this forum from my Island.
Yup, exclusive :grin:
Completely agree with @Kiwi Rider

For those of you that are open to updating your profile with location details:

1. Click the "Edit Your Details" link that's one of the links included under the Control Panel section on the left hand side.
2. Scroll down to the "Additional Information" section and there's a text field to add your location
3. Click Save Changes.

I understand some folks may not want to provide their city location due to privacy concerns and may want to remain more anonymous so if that's the case, how about updating your profile with just your Country and possibly include State/Province.

Attachments

Reactions: Kiwi Rider

·
Registered
141 Posts
South florida here. But noone wants to ride with me. Newe rider, still learning. I dont lane split because its illegal in fl and i dont trust drivers. Im still slightly nervous about sharing a lane with another biker (side by side).

Now that does not mean i dont ride fast sometimes and make my way through traffic. I just try to be a little safer.

My dealer cant keep 400s in stock. I had to put money up front to reserve mine, go in one day and there is 4 in there, next day none.

1 - 20 of 38 Posts