Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I evey body . I had a ninja 300 abs 2013. I have change the gearing from 14/42 to 15/39 I find this modification is a good up grade because i can ride the bike confortably in town without use the 5 and 6 gear and it was less revy on hightway. I had install a speedohealer to correct the speedometer. The speed sensor on the 300 is on the front sproket. It is not there on the 400. On my 400 I want to change the gearing to . My question is: where is the speed sensor on the 400 ? if it is on the gearbox, where install the speedohealer , and if it is on the rear Wheel I dont need speedohealer

Excuse my English

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
excuse me at the moment I posted I had an idea I put my bike on the shop stand and I run it the speedo run after I remove the rear sensor from is hole I run the bike again and the speedo indicate 0 km/h .

I confirm the speed sensor for the speedometer is the same has the ABS rear sensor . We can change the gearing without affect the speedometer

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
excuse me at the moment I posted I had an idea I put my bike on the shop stand and I run it the speedo run after I remove the rear sensor from is hole I run the bike again and the speedo indicate 0 km/h .

I confirm the speed sensor for the speedometer is the same has the ABS rear sensor . We can change the gearing without affect the speedometer
Correct! I discovered this on the weekend too.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts