1 - 20 of 73 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
119 Posts
A lil-off topic. Besides a crazy pic, anyone know what frame sliders are used on this bike? Is it possible to get for N400? Not that i'll be wheelie-ing but they look cool and would probably do their job of saving the plastics and whatnot, wouldn't they?
The riders on this forum are doing an excellent job of tracking what sliders are available. If I remember correctly, there has been no mention of the sliders you are asking about.
None the less head over to the Parts & Accessories section to see what's availabe and what might be out soon. Some of us having been contacting and following up with parts companies inquiring about GA "General Availability" dates. FWIW I'll be putting up a write up in that thread of the Woodcraft no cut frame sliders when I get a chance to put them on this weekend.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Nice avatar @kiwk rider

Am I the only one that noticed your wheels are spinning in reverse, or was that deliberate to see who's paying attention? :laugh:

·
Registered
656 Posts
Amazing bike control, very impressive.
I don't mind wheeling my dirt bike, wouldn't say I'm real good at it though, but never my road bikes.
Potentially too much damage to be done! :eek:
My only concern is the engine acting as a stressed member of the frame structure, Or I would be practicing wheelies more, not that I'm any good. Iv'e never heard of anyone hurting the frame neck on their bike from pooping wheelies, wouldn't you have to bottom out the front forks to stress the welds..?

Seriously wouldn't they post warning stickers on the bike if there is imminent danger to the rider if stunts are preformed, I've seen nothing mentioned in the hand book.

I do little wheelie my 250 allot, maybe I should stop while I'm ahead. Not..!

1 - 20 of 73 Posts