Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some names are simple to figure out like @Kiwi Rider - He rides a kawi, some not so simple.

I go by SDM which is short for my old gaming name. SlowDrawMcgraw. I got my name from one of my favorite cartoon characters from back in the day Quick Draw Mcgraw

I used to do a lot of FPS games like COD, Modern warfare ETC. For the COD franchise I always did sniping well 90% of the time. Modern Warfare (COD4) my weapon of choice was the desert eagle. The gun was fast and if you practiced enough with it (which I did) you can drop all the players on the map with it. I played mainly S&D (search and destroy)

I think my most favorite game of my era was Left for dead (L4D) I would have to look back at my "STEAM" profile but I know I was well over 1500 hours of play time for this game. Thats about 2 months if you played 24/7 I didnt like L4D2

·
Registered
28 Posts
Not really a meaning behind it. Just a random story.. I’m 22 years old and my friends and I like to keep up with the “internet lingo” if that’s what you want to call it. For a period of time we used the phrase “Litty Titties” when something was cool. One of my friends had a phone that’s autocorrect was absurdly awful and it once autocorrected “Litty Titties” to “Kitty Turntables” and it just kind of stuck. I use it for all of my usernames now ?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Emudshit, named after my youtube channel which was created back in 2006 or 2007, aka emu = australia dshit = is the ****, hence Australia is the **** haha dont know what I was thinking back then but it has stuck but people usally just call me Emud as in E-Mud.

·
Registered
423 Posts
aWanderlust: because I have a strong desire to wander and travel. Since college, I've moved 21 times and no I'm not running from the law. :) I'm still single so until my status changes, I'm sure I'll be moving again in the future. Living in NYC was not going to be long term but eventually I want to plant roots somewhere and not move for a while. haha

Seoul: because it's the city where I was born. It's also a pun/double meaning since I'm a "soul" that wanders...

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
aWanderlust: because I have a strong desire to wander and travel. Since college, I've moved 21 times and no I'm not running from the law. :) I'm still single so until my status changes, I'm sure I'll be moving again in the future. Living in NYC was not going to be long term but eventually I want to plant roots somewhere and not move for a while. haha

Seoul: because it's the city where I was born. It's also a pun/double meaning since I'm a "soul" that wanders...
I guessed both of those correct.
Do I get a chocolate fish or something? :smile_big:

·
Registered
423 Posts
I guessed both of those correct.
Do I get a chocolate fish or something? :smile_big:
haha you are too wise! I was looking a popular New Zealand snacks/candy. Are Pascall Pineapple Lumps really popular since it seems like an interesting combination. :smile_big:

Attachments

·
Registered
123 Posts

Well it really is a small world. My younger son studied for his Masters Degree in Seoul. Visited him in 2013, and must say that we had a really good time. I think having someone who could speak Korean was a real bonus.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I used to have a 68mustang around 2007-2012 and that's when I was big into forums. 405 is my area code.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts