Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks, I've ridden dirtbikes since the I was young, and moved up to a Suzuki GS500 as my first street bike, very fun bike by the way. About a year later I got an 06 Ninja 636 which obviously blew me away due to the fierce amount of power it had. Unfortunately a few months later I had to sell it due to finances. I've been without a bike now for a little over a year and its been depressing, but...

Thankfully I'm in a better spot now and looking to get a new bike, without the insane speed of a supersport but better handling than my 500 had. The ninja 300 seemed to be the perfect choice, until the 400 was announced. Now I sit here constantly refreshing my browser hoping for more info to trickle in. Can't wait for us to get these things stateside, not only so we can all drool over new images and videos but hopefully create a thriving community here as well.

Thanks for reading.

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Welcome Blue. :smile:
I don't mean to be competitive but I reckon my browser has more refreshes than yours! :D. It's been a long wait since the Milwaukee commercial shoot back in early July last year.
Great to hear from other enthusiastic riders. What colour do you think you will go for if you get one?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome Blue. :smile:
I don't mean to be competitive but I reckon my browser has more refreshes than yours! :D. It's been a long wait since the Milwaukee commercial shoot back in early July last year.
Great to hear from other enthusiastic riders. What colour do you think you will go for if you get one?
Haha as a rider I love competition, Ill just need to F5 twice as much today! It does seem like its been forever since that commercial got leaked.

I'd like to have the blue one, but after reading that it will be non-abs in the states I'm not sure. Likely just the black so I can get abs and add some blue trim later on. The pearl yellow is a looker but I can't justify the extra 200 personally, I'd rather get some more gear.

How about yourself?

·
Registered
5,494 Posts
Haha as a rider I love competition, Ill just need to F5 twice as much today! It does seem like its been forever since that commercial got leaked.

I'd like to have the blue one, but after reading that it will be non-abs in the states I'm not sure. Likely just the black so I can get abs and add some blue trim later on. The pearl yellow is a looker but I can't justify the extra 200 personally, I'd rather get some more gear.

How about yourself?
Like yourself I'm reluctant to fork out extra cash for a paint job. Here in NZ we only have the choice of the black or the KRT. ABS is compulsory by law on all new bikes here. Ive gone with the black.
I also thought the big 400 decal was cheesy on the KRT, but thats just me.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts