Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

41 - 60 of 66 Posts

Premium Member
Well, since I鈥檝e forsaken most riding except cough, cough...curves (318 to be exact), I thought an avatar of me doing precisely that would say 鈥淗olyKaw鈥攁 very old fart who knows not when to quit!鈥

Premium Member
This one is 76. 馃槼

Premium Member

Premium Member
A noble (and courageous) aspiration. As long as the mind and body both work well, it鈥檚 cake. I probably ride curves better now than ever before but I do workout with weights and cardio and eat properly which really helps. Good luck. You can do it.

Registered
A noble (and courageous) aspiration. As long as the mind and body both work well, it鈥檚 cake. I probably ride curves better now than ever before but I do workout with weights and cardio and eat properly which really helps. Good luck. You can do it.
Noted. If the good Lord allows me to live into my 70's, I hope, so long as I can walk, even with a walker, that He will let me continue to ride as well :)

Registered
Although the title says what is behind the avatar, my name I have used for many years across all kinds of forums, there is another post that explains more in detail what is behind my user name..........

Same here, gaming from back in Unreal and UT days, late 90's early 2000's, was kind of given to me by other gamers for crashing servers all the time, lol...accidental hacker, was originally Capt'N Crash...switched to boxcrash once we started doing competitive UT stuff and very early CS

Also did Freelance multimedia stuff and 3D under the name...

41 - 60 of 66 Posts