Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I'm currently looking around and I can't seem to find anything helpful on Google and I'm just trying to find out all the materials (not tools, although that list would be helpful too) such as fluids for the engine, gaskets or extra seals I need to buy and possibly a step by step video on how to swap out an old 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 engine for a new 2018 400cc engine.

I'm not a new rider, I've been riding for about 5 years now and I blew a hole in the crankcase of my old engine and it locked up. So I got a new one to replace it but am not 100%sure how to do it and no, I don't have the money to take it to a professional. Please help, I only have a month and a half before Im supposed to start school at MMI, so any help or knowledge would be appreciated greatly.

·
Registered
390 Posts
Ok, I'm currently looking around and I can't seem to find anything helpful on Google and I'm just trying to find out all the materials (not tools, although that list would be helpful too) such as fluids for the engine, gaskets or extra seals I need to buy and possibly a step by step video on how to swap out an old 2018 Kawasaki Ninja 400 engine for a new 2018 400cc engine.

I'm not a new rider, I've been riding for about 5 years now and I blew a hole in the crankcase of my old engine and it locked up. So I got a new one to replace it but am not 100%sure how to do it and no, I don't have the money to take it to a professional. Please help, I only have a month and a half before Im supposed to start school at MMI, so any help or knowledge would be appreciated greatly.
How did u find an engine?
The manual is pretty specific 🐉 I would say to be done properly the manual is a must have. Torque specs etc

1 - 5 of 5 Posts