Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

Registered
You're a mess. 馃槀馃槀
I laughed so hard when I'd seen that. 馃槏馃憤

I never sell anything and keep things until they're worn out.
N400 is a keeper.
VTR1000 is a keeper.

Next bike will either be a ZX6R-636 or the new ZX400R with the inline 4 motor.
I've always wanted an inline 4 screaming her song between my legs while riding her. 馃榿
Yeah I meant that to sound what you're thinking you dirty minds. 馃槀馃
Well he!! There goes our PG rating 馃悏

Registered
Hey :)

Just wondering what plans (if any) you have as to your next bike? I assume most have Kawasaki 400's here, what are your future plans for it? How long do you plan to keep it? 1 year? 3 years? Forever? If you do intend to get another bike, what bike? Why?
I have had my 2020 Ninja 400 for almost a month plan to keep it for awhile. I do want to get the Aprilia RS 660 as a second bike and some kind of cruiser.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
I feel that my N400 is just enough for me. I really like the fact that, to achieve speeds over 200km/h (125mph) I must try hard lol

But I would go for the 636. Kind of my dream bike.
If I could, I would have a MT-07, a track-only R6 and the 636.
yeh i like my N400 too it's gonna be with me for a while :). like you i would like a 636 at some point, v fast with traction control (on the '13 onwards) really appeals, a 636 is a realistic long term goal. my dream bike would be a ducati 1199/1299 but i fear i'd get an unreliable example and a bike that big and powerful...it's something my family would object to for being too dangerous :(....i suppose i could remove the stickers and tell them its a 600 :D

Registered
I currently have a 2014 CB1000R, 2021 Ninja 4hundo, an 83 Cb1100f, and 3 project CB750s.
I sold my 07 Ninja 250 and my 09 custom Honda Ruckus.

seriously thinking of dropping the dime on the Streetfighter but no b.s..... the reason im hesitant is its lack of cruise control. But the KTM, Aprilia, and Beemer all have cruise control. Leaning towards one of those.

Registered
if you are looking for a good finisher bike with the sport feel get an RS660 from Aprillia. Looks thatll leave you sayin dayum every time you look back and plenty of power and a bike pretty much everyone respects. Only downside is availability rn but honestly thats for most bikes

Registered
I am very intrigued by the zx4r, should hopefully be out sometime in 2023! Looks like it will be coming to America!!!! Can鈥檛 wait to throw a leg over one. Either a R7 or the zx4r . Decisions 馃馃馃

21 - 34 of 34 Posts