Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1881 - 1900 of 1921 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I put her away today. I had to ride it to my inlaws. Put some fuel stabilizer, fueled her up. I Had to rinse the bottom of the bike because they put salt on the roads (we got snow). I removed the battery but I will overinflate the tires next week. Maybe over the winter, if I have time and there is enough space, I may install parts of my T-Rex protection kit.

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
I put her away today. I had to ride it to my inlaws. Put some fuel stabilizer, fueled her up. I Had to rinse the bottom of the bike because they put salt on the roads (we got snow). I removed the battery but I will overinflate the tires next week. Maybe over the winter, if I have time and there is enough space, I may install parts of my T-Rex protection kit.
Hey, did I miss something? You previously referred to your girlfriend, now you used the word inlaws. Did y'all get married?

·
Registered
108 Posts
Got all of the parts in for the winter maintenance fest with the exception of the Barnetts clutch components. Out of stock until Dec 16thish. Must give them credit though, their customer service called and asked me if I wanted a refund or if I was ok with waiting. Seeing how most other companies would have probably left me guessing or chasing them to find out info on the shipment, I think they deserve my patience and my business.

Got the fairings off and the bike getting ready to go up on jacks and the tail stand. Whole laundry list of to do items. Kinda stoked to get started though. Thinking of taking pics as I go.

·
Registered
2,964 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Man those pics show how messy my garage is. Not bad though considering it has 3 motorcycles in it, and the remnants of a 2 car garage crammed into 1. Feel like playing eye-spy.
Tiny, developer-special sized garage. I have to fit two cars & my bike in there. No room for clutter. And my real workbench is in the basement since I use that fold-up bench as a worksurface because it drops down and only takes up about two inches of space.

And then there might be a touch of OCD. ;)

1881 - 1900 of 1921 Posts