Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1841 - 1860 of 1921 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
I did not do anything to the bike today, but I went to the local hardware / sport store and got a pack of 50 soccer saucers that I will use the create a parking lot training course for myself. Just have to find a few good ideas, I am thinking slalom, boxes, curves. Maybe a decreasing radius curve, I will have to check out gymkhana designs for other ideas.

·
Registered
633 Posts
Back to the original question. Went on a 140 mile solo ride which took me down to Boulder Creek, CA area. I have a new favorite road, Page Mill Road but requires a 30 mile freeway cruise to get there. Scrubbing in two new tires and front brake pads (good news, rear pads are same). After stopping in to my daughter's house to wish her happy birthday I finished my ride home on Hwy 1 aka Coast Hwy. Drained the hot oil for a fresh oil and filter change.
What I really want to say is: change your oil!! Our little bikes make new oil dirty so fast. About 3000 miles had past, the drained oil was some of the worst I'd seen. My message is: change oil often!

·
Registered
2022 Z400ABS
65 Posts
View attachment 25282
View attachment 25283
not much just took the oem fairying decals out an front fender reflectors. also got some new gloves to play with.
I put black rubber cap plugs on the stud where my front reflectors were mounted on my 2022 Z400 for a clean look.
View attachment 25282
View attachment 25283
not much just took the oem fairying decals out an front fender reflectors. also got some new gloves to play with.
I put black rubber caps plugs over the stud where my front reflectors were mounted on my 2022 Z400 for a clean look.

Attachments

·
Registered
One engine, 2 wheels, reformed squid rider 😂🐙
1,157 Posts
Tried keeping the miles off my front tire again

just saving money is all😂😂😂

god im so immature on a motorcycle 😋 but man does it brighten my day!
I call it having fun and enjoying life. 🤙
Never lose that inner child. 🤫😉

1841 - 1860 of 1921 Posts