Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1401 - 1408 of 1408 Posts

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
I gave it a clean and fitted my luggage bags. I'm off to the big smoke (pop 55,000 lol) for a music gig and a catch up with friends. Forecast is dry for the weekend but cool and cloudy, highs of 12deg C (53F) so pretty average for the time of year. As you guys know though, rain and wind are the motorcyclists bug bear and there's none of that forecast so the van stays in the driveway. (y)

·
Premium Member
810 Posts
You heard it here first folks...I spent some time de-modding today and returning it to stock. I've decided that I'm gonna ride it through the winter then maybe sell in spring. I'm selling (and already sold) some parts to help save up for my next bike and recoup some loss. Probably a Z900RS or maybe an adventure/touring or even a dual sport...

Still love the Ninja 400 though, so I may decide to keep it and have 2 bikes...

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
You heard it here first folks...I spent some time de-modding today and returning it to stock. I've decided that I'm gonna ride it through the winter then maybe sell in spring. I'm selling (and already sold) some parts to help save up for my next bike and recoup some loss. Probably a Z900RS or maybe an adventure/touring or even a dual sport...

De-modding is never as much fun as modding. Esp when your trying to remember how the heck something went on the bike and it’s a couple of years since you took it off!
Your plan sounds like a good one either way. I reckon I will probably look at a change too in 12 - 18 months time once my financial situation recovers from the covid hit.

·
Registered
2020 Ninja 400
15 Posts

sent you a message

Reactions: Boat

·
Registered
133 Posts
Did the clutch cable adjustment at the clutch arm, as advised by Rich T, worked great. Also, checked and adjusted tire pressure and checked chain slack which is at the upper limit so I left it like that.

·
Registered
133 Posts

You know what is best for you. I liked reading your posts so I am hoping that you keep it.

·
Super Moderator
1,274 Posts

You are in my favorite place to be in, looking at all the bikes. My wife has been in the same place and has decided to sell her Ninja 400 for a more touring bike. Keep unposted on what you are looking at.

·
Registered
840 Posts

Hopefully some parts can go on your new bike, if you ultimately decide to sell.

1401 - 1408 of 1408 Posts