Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1221 - 1236 of 1236 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Woodcraft frame sliders and Leo Vince slip on installed the other day....Today I installed a light smoke Zero Gravity Corsa windscreen...I've also installed a rear racing cowl and fender eliminator. Calling it done at this point.

IMG_20200509_143038.jpg
IMG_20200514_142202.jpg

·
Registered
21 Posts
Late last week, I installed a Smoke Windshield, a tail tidy and a camera system (mostly, more on that in a sec).

Before any mods. I overexposed the shot, so you can't even see the clear windscreen.

Tail Tidy on. just a piece of aluminum from Amazon. Cheap, effective, lightweight.

Smoke Windscreen. It's thematic, I guess. 4 screws off and on and boom. Moody.

Camera in-box. The HaloCam M1. Everything looked good, installed easily. Fortunately, I tested the wiring and stuff before I installed it because the rear camera didn't work. I emailed customer support and they got back to me a couple days later (in china, weekends, so time AND day difference). Not fast, but I'm not mad. They're supposedly sending me another rear camera. I'll let you know. The install otherwise was easy, if a bit tedious. I don't love the front camera mount position, but for now it'll have to do. I'm not drilling holes in my new bike (yet).

Finished Product. As i said, I don't love the camera there, but no one else even seems to see it, so I guess it's just a little installation bias. No idea what I'll do with the rear camera yet, but I'll figure something out.

It all went together without a hitch, and then over last weekend, I went on a 7-hour ride (my longest so far by about double), motoring all over Santa Barbara wine country early in the morning. My buddy and I were heading home just as the bigger riding groups were heading up the grade into the area.

So far, highways or twisties, I'm really happy with my baby Ninja!

·
Super Moderator
1,004 Posts
motoring all over Santa Barbara wine country early in the morning. My buddy and I were heading home just as the bigger riding groups were heading up the grade into the area.

So far, highways or twisties, I'm really happy with my baby Ninja!
Bike looks good. My wife go up that way every few months and spend the night in Solvang . It makes for a great riding weekend.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Bike looks good. My wife go up that way every few months and spend the night in Solvang . It makes for a great riding weekend.
Thanks! I like it so far. I'm debating a cowl to replace the passenger seat, but I don't want to shell for the Kawa branded one, but i don't want janky black, either. Maybe it's worth the $50 risk. We'll see.

And Solvang is pretty, right? I really like the Solvang Brewing Company for a late-night dive bar drink after a day of wine tasting. For those weekends, I don't bring the bike, because safety first, after all.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Maths tasks solving is necessary to consolidate the practical skills of students on this topic and discipline. Similar tasks are given by teachers of the humanities and the exact sciences. Many teachers ask to write essays and come up with such topics that it is difficult to even think about where to look for information. When they asked me such an essay, I was not at a loss and ordered it in the essay writing service. You know, I do not regret that I contacted such a service. Essay Writing Service to Improve Your Skills and Academic Score | Essays.AssignCode.com

·
Registered
76 Posts
Finally got my hands on a rear seat cowl. Was going to buy a Chinese copy, but admist the current situation in the world, alongside fear of the paint not matching, I bit the bullet and bought the OEM unit. Couldn't be happier with how it looks!

Also fitted a new set of tyres - Bridgestone S22's. Haven't fully scrubbed them in as of yet, though they're mind blowingly good compared to the stock GPR300's. Effortlessly tips in in all conditions with plenty of confidence in the corners - what more could you ask for!

Enjoy the photo of the kwakka next to our one and a half horses, Naveen the Minature and Domino the Clydesdale. Not quite as much horsepower from those two.

·
Registered
4,727 Posts
Finally got my hands on a rear seat cowl. Was going to buy a Chinese copy, but admist the current situation in the world, alongside fear of the paint not matching, I bit the bullet and bought the OEM unit. Couldn't be happier with how it looks!

View attachment 12955

Also fitted a new set of tyres - Bridgestone S22's. Haven't fully scrubbed them in as of yet, though they're mind blowingly good compared to the stock GPR300's. Effortlessly tips in in all conditions with plenty of confidence in the corners - what more could you ask for!

Enjoy the photo of the kwakka next to our one and a half horses, Naveen the Minature and Domino the Clydesdale. Not quite as much horsepower from those two.

View attachment 12954
Good mods mate, cant beat good tyres for inspiring confidence. I put a Bridgestone race tyre on the back of my bike a while ago for a track day and I've decided to leave it on for road riding lol.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I put a Bridgestone race tyre on the back of my bike a while ago for a track day and I've decided to leave it on for road riding lol.
Haha love that! I almost did the same thing as I'm planning a track day soon for when it reopens, though due to the weather coming into winter, I chose this as a sticky all-rounder. So pleased with it.

1221 - 1236 of 1236 Posts