Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
515 Posts
I've held onto the same one for the past 30 years (46 now, together since we were both 16) and it's taught me that the LAST thing I need in my life is more of em! LOL...

I kid... I'm the luckiest SOB on the planet.
Crikey mate I think that 'Younglion' moniker may be somewhat optimistic! Mrs Pwalo and I had our ruby anniversary last weekend. We met in our first year in University. Scary how time passes!

· Registered
515 Posts
I've only been on slicks once. On my brothers YammaGamma 350 (blue printed Yamaha RZ350 engine in a Suzuki RG250 frame) back in the 70s. They weren't warm, and I've never felt so discombobulated on two wheels. Too young and stupid to understand you needed to put some serious heat in before they actually worked. Of course my brother thought it was a huge joke!

· Registered
515 Posts
No I don't think running would be an option! How do you get on for kneeling and generally crawling around under the bike? My Dad's had one of his knees replaced, and I understand movement is ok forwards and backwards, but comprised otherwise. Still a lot better than a damaged knee!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts