Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
My curiosity is going crazy!
I want to run a little fatter rear tire
Have any of u lowered or stretched yours?
Etc
Mine is for track racing you can see my blog posted below.

·
Registered
744 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Reactions: b0Xcrash

·
Registered
460 Posts

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
they sell them at spearsracing for $800.00 400 cheaper. WeBike Japan is always high dollar usually helmets are cheaper though from them.

https://www.spearsenterprises.com/ex400.html
Yeah I discussed this with Gregg, this setup that Spears has, the EVR CTS (Constant Torque System) Slipper Clutch for Kawasaki EX 400, would solve all clutch issues and future as this setup is a 4 spring and more suited to handle the additional HP and torque of the 400

·
Registered
460 Posts
Yeah I discussed this with Gregg, this setup that Spears has, the EVR CTS (Constant Torque System) Slipper Clutch for Kawasaki EX 400, would solve all clutch issues and future as this setup is a 4 spring and more suited to handle the additional HP and torque of the 400
If it wasnt so expensive I would buy one to test it out, for $800 I can get 6 of his clutch kits delivered and be good for the rest of my race bikes life. I made it almost the whole season on stock one before it gave out on me the last race. Who knows if we get an xmas bonus from work maybe ill guinea pig and test one out.

·
Registered
5,604 Posts
Yeah that is pretty cool, not that the 400 needs it but I would like to see a braced aluminum swingarm for this bike, or even the banana style like the older 2 stroke GP bikes ran.
Heck the RS 125 has one on it....
1.7kg lighter than OEM steel jobbie :nerd:
Wouldn't it be great to have an open cheque book to trick this bike to the max eh!

1 - 20 of 38 Posts