Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

Which Corbin seat do like the best?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys, help me decide which seat to choose, I like them all.

Blue N400.jpg

seat 1.jpg seat 2.jpg seat 3.jpg seat 4.jpg

·
Registered
764 Posts
I think the 400's stock seat is the best looking in its class, to bad it feels like crap, though I gotta say even though it feels like crap after 2 hours of riding you dont feel as bad as some bikes that feel comfortable yet 2 hours of riding feels like your ass is made out of gorilla glass

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
lol, my skinny butt says the stocker's gotta go.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Can I be that guy to vote for the incredibly tacky purple orange lol. But in all honesty I think any of the black options will do.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I got the Kawasaki 1" taller seat and I love it. I'd opt for that over the Corbins.
Glad it works for you.

But I want a touring seat, and it's hard to beat Corbin's engineering and ergonomics.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #11

·
Registered
58 Posts
@Watcher905 I'm happy with the Corbin I bought 15+ years ago for my Superhawk, but the online reviews of Corbin's production quality and customer service have been generally abysmal over the past several years.

I'm *really* looking forward to replacing my Ninja 400's stock seat but I'll admit I'm nervous about going with a Corbin after reading recent reviews, though I have had very good interactions with Greg from Corbin via email. I'm a bit torn as to what to do. Sounds like they're not very willing to work with customers if there's something wrong with the fit & finish of their seats these days.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Thanks for the heads-up @Jayd41. Their seat looks good and appears to reduce some of the severe forward slope of the stock seat.

Please give us a report if you order one! I'll do the same if I pull the trigger.

·
Registered
744 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ordered the front Corbin seat 3 days ago. ETA is 3-4 weeks.

After constant mind changes, decided to go with a different color scheme from those presented above. Pics and review to come...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts