Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone thought of wrapping their bikes? im interested but keep hearing mixed thoughts I think our bikes would look amazing in white :wink:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Has anyone thought of wrapping their bikes? im interested but keep hearing mixed thoughts I think our bikes would look amazing in white :wink:
I have, the two options I got quotes for were white, and clear; they were cost prohibitive to say the least. That was after I elected remove the fairings myself and take them in.

Looking into the DIY route as that's the option I try to go as often as possible. I have a bunch of wrap videos in my 'watch later' section of YouTube.

·
Registered
147 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have, the two options I got quotes for were white, and clear; they were cost prohibitive to say the least. That was after I elected remove the fairings myself and take them in.

Looking into the DIY route as that's the option I try to go as often as possible. I have a bunch of wrap videos in my 'watch later' section of YouTube.
Yeah thats what i figured i got one quote near 1k for just painting so im deciding to do it myself im wondering if anyone in here has some pro tips for wrapping ? also since im cutting my fairings soon for a crash cage should i wrap before or after?

·
Registered
58 Posts
It’s not as hard as people make it seem you are able to do it yourself with very little issues. Just buy the good stuff and load up on YouTube videos for tips on cars, c misc. items and other things to get a broader tip spectrum and it’s hard to go wrong

·
Registered
58 Posts
The black is indeed nice but it’s the accents that make it pop. That’s where vinyl comes in for some of the best colors that would cost way more in the form of paint

Edit: it’s more for those looking for some very distinct coloring

1 - 8 of 8 Posts