Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
the vagabond fender eliminator is ready.one piece design looks pretty good and you can use your oe license plate light.Around $70..

·
Registered
105 Posts
Wait, it re-used the oem lights back?! Here in Singapore, they have some strict rules about mods, and especially if it's related to lights. Looks simple but dope!

·
Registered
105 Posts
I managed to contact them to enquire about shipping to Singapore, and they quoted US$39 for just the shipping. If the whole quotation is lower or on par with the rest, I would really consider getting them.

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
They quoted me at this price for shipping to Singapore. Any opinion you guys like to share? ��

Edit: The Mustard Bike fender eliminator quotes about AUS$129+$30(shipping).

Basically estimated to be S$143.39 for Vagabond and S$159 for the Mustard Bike.
One thing to consider is that shipping from Australia to Singapore may be quicker than from the US.
I'd go for the Mustard bikes, the on line tutorial is really good, they're well made and it fits up perfectly. But I'm biased of course. :D

·
Registered
105 Posts
One thing to consider is that shipping from Australia to Singapore may be quicker than from the US.
I'd go for the Mustard bikes, the on line tutorial is really good, they're well made and it fits up perfectly. But I'm biased of course. :D
Eyy true that for the shipping part. Maybe I might get the Vagabond just for the sake of being able to share my experience using it with others here. :)

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the installation utube vid is up but I can't get it posted here.maybe one of you high tech guys can get it.

·
Registered
46 Posts
I definitely like the look and use of the OEM equipment. I'm hoping no cutting of the stock parts are required.
This actually looks quite good. Definitely no cutting of stock parts imo. This just bolts up to the exact hole pattern as the current rear fender and frame. Even the wiring should be easy as it utilizes your current turn signals and license illumination. It is the least expensive alternative I have seen other than some Chinese universal pieces which would probably not bolt up to the stock pattern......

·
Registered
423 Posts
It does look like good quality. If anyone decides to buy this kit, definitely post some pics with it installed.

I don't plan on changing mine out now since the weather's been whacky here and I'm sure there will be more rainy days to come.

·
Registered
105 Posts
It does look like good quality. If anyone decides to buy this kit, definitely post some pics with it installed.

I don't plan on changing mine out now since the weather's been whacky here and I'm sure there will be more rainy days to come.
I do plan on getting this, but probably order it next week after payday comes, and then it'll take a week or 2 for it to come. And than a day or more to fix it because I'm a noob.

Edit: Got this from them, if you guys wanna know about some spec.

"It's made of aluminum, weights 8 ounces, ~8x8x4 inches."

·
Registered
423 Posts
Cool. Also let us know the quality of the kit and if the install is easier or harder than their youtube install video.

1 - 20 of 50 Posts