Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys for next summer I wanna buy a super sport do I go with Yamaha or Kawasaki what would you guys choose and why? R6 vs Zx6r might even consider r1 or zx10r

·
Registered
199 Posts
Didn't you say that you had already purchased a ZX6 or something in another thread where you were trying to sell the N400 because a girl passed you? :question:

:popcorn:

Hey guys for next summer I wanna buy a super sport do I go with Yamaha or Kawasaki what would you guys choose and why? R6 vs Zx6r might even consider r1 or zx10r

·
Registered
656 Posts
Look... why screw around, Just get the Honda 600RR its the quickest bike on the market, Stock out the door has a 2.9 sec 0 to 60 - Nothing can beat you. No girls will ever pass you... If you just want a pretty bike get the Ninja, If you want to feed your Ego and Smear theirs get the Honda 600RR

·
Registered
744 Posts
H2.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Didn't you say that you had already purchased a ZX6 or something in another thread where you were trying to sell the N400 because a girl passed you? :question:

:popcorn:
i will be keeping the 400 already put lot of money in it girl will get to ride it next year:grin:

·
Registered
764 Posts
I dont agree with any of these comments, Get a H2 and ride it slow, you will annoy everyone including the girl, plus why do people need bikes that go 190mpg and do 0-60 in under 3 seconds? I can guarantee you that you will have so much more fun going fast on the 400 in the twisties then you will on a r1, how funny would it be if you get that xz6r and a girl pass's you on a 250 ... bet you would feel even worse haha

In all honesty the honda that rider2112 suggested

·
Registered
57 Posts
Busa bro. First gear everywhere. You can even break speed limits in first gear. You won’t have to learn to actually ride. You won’t even need to shift. Oh, and power wheelies first, second and third gear. It’s gonna be great!

Going fast in a straight line= boring. Learn to ride. I mean really learn to ride. We are on sports bikes right? How to ride a sports bike?

·
Registered
50 Posts
Upgrade to the R1 and win the Darwin award. I regularly pass people on my non-supersport sport bike with 20hp less, 30lbs more on the bike and me being 60 lbs heavier than them. Just because the bike can do it doesn't mean you can.
@Kojiiro - you're from R3 forums aren't you? Nice to see you around again :)

·
Registered
54 Posts
I think if you want to be taken seriously on this forum you then need to go out and do some research for yourself into different bikes. Things like initial purchase cost, maintenance cost, reliability, mpg, making sure you have the correct gear purchased before hand to keep you safe on a much less forgiving machine. In all honesty with the way you’ve posted your original question as well as your threads in the past, I don’t think your anywhere near ready to even think about taking on a litre bike. Just my humble opinion.

·
Registered
199 Posts
The OP is 18, he's going to learn the hard way regardless of research and what is said here..

:storm:

I think if you want to be taken seriously on this forum you then need to go out and do some research for yourself into different bikes. Things like initial purchase cost, maintenance cost, reliability, mpg, making sure you have the correct gear purchased before hand to keep you safe on a much less forgiving machine. In all honesty with the way you’ve posted your original question as well as your threads in the past, I don’t think your anywhere near ready to even think about taking on a litre bike. Just my humble opinion.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Unless you're and expert rider, which I think you are not, get the one you like the most. They are all good bikes.

If you go for a 1k bike, try to get one with good electronics. Good ABS, traction control, and riding modes.

It's a good thing you're planning to keep the N400. It's a great bike, and you'll be able to tell why so many people is leaving the big bikes to get smaller bikes. Small bikes are just more fun to ride, and much cheaper to maintain.

By next summer you mean 2019? That'd be very good, so you'll have a whole season to gain more riding experience.

Enjoy riding. Riding safer means riding longer.

·
Registered
57 Posts
Upgrade to the R1 and win the Darwin award. I regularly pass people on my non-supersport sport bike with 20hp less, 30lbs more on the bike and me being 60 lbs heavier than them. Just because the bike can do it doesn't mean you can.

@Kojiiro - you're from R3 forums aren't you? Nice to see you around again :)
Yep, sure am. Quite a few familiar names here. I’m looking for a new bike after getting back from this summer deployment. Will probably be another ninja.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts