Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
21 - 25 of 25 Posts

Registered
This guy here was even cool enough to let me take his new to him RS660 out for a full session at a track day......... :oops: :LOL:
I wish I had a friend who would let me try his/her RS660 for a session at the track. Actually I do know a guy with a RS660 that he has crashed a few times at the track. I only saw him once this season, maybe next season since it has been crash tested, I will ask. 馃槑馃槑馃槑

Registered
I wish I had a friend who would let me try his/her RS660 for a session at the track. Actually I do know a guy with a RS660 that he has crashed a few times at the track. I only saw him once this season, maybe next season since it has been crash tested, I will ask. 馃槑馃槑馃槑
Lol. Yeah @Pmack is a really good dude. Not many of us left out there anymore :)

I can say though I have a friend I have rode bikes with and known since high school, so 30+ years now and even early on he use to tell people I trust bOXcrash and nobody else with my bikes, but I am hard pressed to trust him driving my truck/cars, lol

Registered
Lol. Yeah @Pmack is a really good dude. Not many of us left out there anymore :)

I can say though I have a friend I have rode bikes with and known since high school, so 30+ years now and even early on he use to tell people I trust bOXcrash and nobody else with my bikes, but I am hard pressed to trust him driving my truck/cars, lol
Really good dude? Shush. You will ruin my rep.
I am the guy that will loan a bike without much hesitation, but hesitates to ride someone else's bike.
I always want to let it rip, and I always fight treating it like I would my own bike.
The understanding that I have come to is that the majority of people won't hurt one of my bikes if I haven't done so already.
The day I loaned @b0Xcrash the Aprilia for a session, I brought a bike for another buddy just for him to be able to do the track day. I kicked him off my N400 after 3 sessions and put him on the Aprilia for a while.
Then I put him on my wife"s N400, and I rode my 400 for a few sessions.
I liked my 400 the best, but I was a couple of seconds faster on the Aprilia.
My buddy was probably faster on either of the 400s because he was scared to crash the 660.
I didn't worry about any of the bikes at all, and my friends(old high school guy, and @b0Xcrash) got to do something outside of the normal.
I was just excited to see my buddy excited about riding motorcycles again, and I never worried about @b0Xcrash riding any of the bikes I brought with me.
I just don't care too much about my bikes, it is more about the experience and people for me.

Listen up @kpier883! I will ride it, and expect the same.

Registered
Really good dude? Shush. You will ruin my rep.
I am the guy that will loan a bike without much hesitation, but hesitates to ride someone else's bike.
I always want to let it rip, and I always fight treating it like I would my own bike.
<snip>
I just don't care too much about my bikes, it is more about the experience and people for me.
Listen up @kpier883! I will ride it, and expect the same.
Absolutely. Wouldn't want it any other way!

21 - 25 of 25 Posts