Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I keep coming back to TST Industries for their: integrated taillight and for the elite fender eliminator low mount option with the stealth LED plate light assembly. I also like the turning signal lights they have too....

So, are you a TST fan? What other premium options are there? Take a look at this bundle, this is what I'm looking at now.

I look forward to your suggestions.

Thanks!

·
Premium Member
2021 Ninja 400, 1998 Honda VTR1000 SuperHawk
222 Posts
got everything separate on the TST items.
Smoked tail light and smoked turn signals ready to be installed.
I also got the frame slider kit with remote voltage regulator relocation as well.
TST is the bomb.
There was also a nice gentleman on these forums that sold me the led tag light too so now everything is TST on my 400.

Good luck. You can't go wrong with the best. 👍

Attachments

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi Misnblu, I see you went for the traditional mount location for the plate. Did you notice that they have an "Elite Low Mount" now.... that leaves the tail really clean and the plate is tucked in (almost in front of the rear tire). What do you think about the low mount?

Also, on yours, do you have adjustability on yours? Do you have the block off plate that the Elite version gives you?

Thanks!

·
Director of Moderation
3,020 Posts
I keep coming back to TST Industries for their: integrated taillight and for the elite fender eliminator low mount option with the stealth LED plate light assembly. I also like the turning signal lights they have too....

So, are you a TST fan? What other premium options are there? Take a look at this bundle, this is what I'm looking at now.

I look forward to your suggestions.

Thanks!
I can't speak for what other options are out there, but the TST stuff is good stuff and they have good customer service too :)

·
Premium Member
2021 Ninja 400, 1998 Honda VTR1000 SuperHawk
222 Posts
Hi Misnblu, I see you went for the traditional mount location for the plate. Did you notice that they have an "Elite Low Mount" now.... that leaves the tail really clean and the plate is tucked in (almost in front of the rear tire). What do you think about the low mount?

Also, on yours, do you have adjustability on yours? Do you have the block off plate that the Elite version gives you?

Thanks!
I did notice the low mount and actually like it but I had already bought the standard mount. No use in buying another and I do like the traditional mount look on the bike.
There's no adjustability in the traditional mount and I'm not sure what you're referring to the block off plate. If it's the mounting plate for the tail tidy it does cover any holes and uses all 4 mounting screws for a clean look.

Misnblu, great blog. So, what's that on/off switch on the driver's side fender....?
It's the battery kill switch needed in case you have a wreck on track, the car catches on fire, and the safety workers can kill the engine power in an instant to keep fuel from flowing.
It's a safety feature and especially useful for disconnecting the battery when I'm on the road for weeks at a time and keeps drain off the battery. The key to the switch is removable in the off position so makes for a theft deterrent too.
Thanks for the compliment on the blog. 🙏👍

Do you notice the tank pads during every day street riding?
Honestly since I've installed them I haven't ridden the bike. Last time I was home it rained the whole week but I can say when sitting in the bike and practicing hanging my knee to either side of the bike they work great. Great grip and makes it easy to lean and hang without any slippage.
Having the bike in front and rear stands it's easy to play 'Rossi' on the bike in learning to hang right and left and learning to use the core for control.

I'm still a novice by all means but willing to do what it takes to be a proper rider and safe rider. 🤟
I just wish I had more time to do so when home. 😔

·
Registered
101 Posts

Thanks!
Be careful with the plate as you said at the front of the wheel because I had one of those on my S1000R and the two local dealers would not pass it on the inspection because they said the tail light was too far away. I semi-rapped my jacket around the area so they could see it was good in the dark but they still didn’t want to pass it. I could not find a bracket in stock anywhere except England so I made my own from aluminum(aloomenium to our chaps abroad). Just saying this was my experience but Houston shops may be more sensible.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts