Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So far, Kawasaki hasn't confirmed news about Ninja launch in the US, however, Ninja 400 is already available in the UK.

The UK store sells Ninja for €5,249 ($6,261.27) for the basic model and €5,399 ($6,440.20) for the KRT Edition. If the US market will get Ninja 400, do you think that price is going to vary, or we gonna see the same price in the different currency like $6,300?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
For some reason the bikes are expensive in England and dont compare well going off the exchange rates.
If you look at the Canadian prices I'd say it's probably a better indication of what you will be paying in the US.
I'm still waiting on pricing to be announced here in NZ.

https://www.kawasaki.ca/product/ninja-400-kawasaki-racing-team
Then, we will probably see something around $4,700 USD I guess. I wonder, why England has different prices for it. Do you expect NZ prices to be lower than what we see in England?

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
Then, we will probably see something around $4,700 USD I guess. I wonder, why England has different prices for it. Do you expect NZ prices to be lower than what we see in England?
Yes, I've had contact with Kawasaki NZ and whilst on their website it still says price TBA the guy reckons they should come in under 9K. This translates to 4.5 K GDP and the metallic spark black option will probably be $500 (250 quid) cheaper.

I've also noticed Bikes across the ditch in Australia are significantly cheaper than here, we're a bit of a back water here in NZ. :D

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'd probably go for that metallic spark black option just to save some money for other mods. What are you planning to get?

·
Registered
4,444 Posts
I'd probably go for that metallic spark black option just to save some money for other mods. What are you planning to get?
We've only got the choice of the black or the KRT green here so I'm going for the black because I dont care $500 enough for the KRT and I think the big 400 decal looks a bit unnecessary.
Possibly showing my age here. :grin:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts