Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
**** you....I got excited thinking there was an update on price or ETA......but yea, I have the Motodynamic smoke, its nice and all, but I'm also waiting on TST, though I'm kind of worried on how tacky they'll integrate the LED bulbs in their design. The housing looks amazing, but one of their videos showed a brake light that didn't cover the whole housing and didn't really look good IMO.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Looks like I'll have to get the OEM tail tidy kit until it comes out. :plain:

Mark replied:
Hi there – We’re still fairly early in the design phase of this unit and are hoping to release is later this year or early next year.

Thank you,
Mark
TST Industries
JUN 02, 2018 | 08:03AM EDT
Original message
juang723 wrote:

Is there an ETA on the tailight for the Ninja 400? Have been waiting to buy the fender eliminator so I can install them both at once.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Not sure if this TST kit would come with Hazard lights Option - this is one thing I miss - why would the OEM not include this feature - even the SUZUKI 250 has this. They think we will never blow a tire on the freeway?:surprise:

BTW - Here is the updated video on how this TST kit would look on the ninja400

·
Registered
152 Posts
Not sure if this TST kit would come with Hazard lights Option - this is one thing I miss - why would the OEM not include this feature - even the SUZUKI 250 has this. They think we will never blow a tire on the freeway?:surprise:

BTW - Here is the updated video on how this TST kit would look on the ninja400
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dy6X3k37h48
Lmao Emud and I both made it in the video.

·
Registered
7 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Just spoke to them today. It’ll be released sometime next year. It’s too much for something small like a tail light. I’ll go with other options or wait on Custom LED lights to be released (they said it’ll be out by EOM)
next year?!?! wow! just wow! I thought they are on the final stages of testing.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Holy crap, the amount of effort to replace the taillight assembly on this bike is ludicrous! You practically have to strip down the entire rear sub-frame...

·
Registered
1,293 Posts
Tst taillight
Nice! Yeah I went with the clear, I should have got the smoke, it blends in with the undertail better, but always wary of visibility and last thing I want to do is give people another excuse not too see me or my intentions.
The clear does match the front turn signals though.........so I keep telling myself that :grin:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Time for a thread necro.
In my opinion you can tell more about a company when things go wrong than when everything is perfect.

So I ordered a tail light, elite 1- fender eliminator, plate light, & flasher relay. When the order came in the relay wasn't in the box. After a short chat with customer service they had the part in the mail to rectify the mistake. A++ customer service in my opinion. all the parts seem quality to me, will post back if there are any issues with them.

Now time for the eye candy. Such a clean and sexy behind. (ignore the chicken strips, I'm taking it easy for break in)

·
Registered
549 Posts
Nothing wrong with unscuffed rubber at the edges of your tires, no matter how many miles on them. Bike looks great!

Reactions: xer0-
1 - 18 of 18 Posts