1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
141 Posts
I like there tail tuck kit with the elongated? Signals. This will be a buy very soon for me. Have you gotten any accessories from them yet?

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I like there tail tuck kit with the elongated? Signals. This will be a buy very soon for me. Have you gotten any accessories from them yet?
I have the fender eliminator and mirror block offs and have used them on my previous bikes. I really like them, especially for the price. The tail light can’t get here fast enough though. I hate the stock signals.

·
Registered
141 Posts
I have the fender eliminator and mirror block offs and have used them on my previous bikes. I really like them, especially for the price. The tail light can’t get here fast enough though. I hate the stock signals.
You tucked your 400 already? No problems? They got a youtube video i might go ahead and buy the kit this weekend. Still waiting for my plate to come in.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You tucked your 400 already? No problems? They got a youtube video i might go ahead and buy the kit this weekend. Still waiting for my plate to come in.
No issues, just make sure you get everything you need. the brackets for the signals and tag light, etc. are all separate. Everything is really straight forward, I just spliced the factory plug onto the new tag light and it works great.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I'm really liking the look of the TST fender eliminator and integrated light kit, but what are people doing to replace the luggage/strap hooks that are on the stock fender? I love a clean tail section but not having anything to hook a net or bag straps to can be a hassle.

·
Registered
5,621 Posts
I'm really liking the look of the TST fender eliminator and integrated light kit, but what are people doing to replace the luggage/strap hooks that are on the stock fender? I love a clean tail section but not having anything to hook a net or bag straps to can be a hassle.
You either hook both ends of the net together onto itself by going right under the bike or (for more secure) you take the little rubbers off the ends of the net hooks and drill some 4mm holes in the black plastic just under the edge of the tail section where it cant be seen and hook into those. Did this on my last two bikes and will be doing it to the ninja too. Worked well.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts