Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

· Registered
2018 krt
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
The final cut of all sessions into one video. As short as I could stand to edit. It is all the fun bits. Starts Group B and you get a great idea of the session, traffic, varying skill sets, and those that are clearly doing the same as me. Then Group A and all the A sessions. Really shows not only the general pace of A group but also how good and fast the Z2 riders are and a few others. My favorite is the guy wheelie passing me over the rise down into 7. Made me smile then, and everytime I watch it.
And all the times I saw that KTM rc8c, going in the wrong direction...

My favorites are always the times I match up with a similar pace rider. Like the blue N400. The red moto. The line changes to find a way around traffic respectfully. All of it really.

Enjoy.

· Registered
140 Posts
Ha, I was there that day. I was also passing a crap ton of bikes in Intermediate.

2022 wasn't my best season since I got hit by a truck in March.

There was a guy on a Moriwaki 4-stroke powered 125 chassis bike in A-group. He was pitted across from me. I went over to look at his bike. Maybe he is the one that was dicing you all up.

Reactions: misnblu

· Registered
2018 krt
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Excellent! Maybe you are in the first B group session in the video? Yeah, that 125 chassis guy was moving! The one with the middle finger leathers, ya? Great track time. What moto were you riding? N400?

· Registered
140 Posts
Excellent! Maybe you are in the first B group session in the video? Yeah, that 125 chassis guy was moving! The one with the middle finger leathers, ya? Great track time. What moto were you riding? N400?
C'est moi.

Tire Helmet Vehicle Automotive tire Wheel
Tire Wheel Helmet Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Helmet Sports gear Vehicle

I did not see myself in the first session video. Turn 7 was a cluster all day long. People doing the zig-zag instead of straight shooting while coming up from bottom of the hill 😮

Yes, I am on an N400.

Reactions: 22 jo and misnblu

· Registered
2018 krt
330 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Great photos. Love your mods. What are your fork internals? I see the Brembo’s, brace, preload caps or inserts? Track computer, and what muffler? That thing looks huge. Rearsets? I love that track on the 400. I could definitely drop more time after rewatching my videos and memory. For my first day on a track in a long time and first day at that track, quite happy with my days progression. Certainly does make me think about the next street moto and turning the 400 into a track mostly setup with that bodywork and drops and a higher seat.

Rewatched my raw footage for that first lap. Ya, didn’t see you anywhere. Meh. Looks like you had huge grins all day as well!

· Registered
140 Posts
Maybe we were circulating opposite each other running similar time? I remember going out, clear track for a bit and caught a HUGe gaggle at 7. Diced my way through and caught up to another slow pack, might have lapped the first slow bunch?

I have Bitubo JBH0 cartridges.

Delkevic full exhaust with 13" tri-oval muffler.

Woodcraft rearsets. Vortex 7° clip-ons.

Accossato radial master with the Brembo caliper. Looooove the feel.

West is definitely a ton of fun on the 400 sized bikes.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts