Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
spoiler alert for those who haven't watched it don't continue reading... But man oh man seems the 400 is the king :) glad to hear everyone is loving the ninja 400 and the reviews just get better and better

·
Registered
172 Posts
Awe man, the video is unavailable. I really wanted to see how it compared against its competitors. Haven't really heard any criticisms about the 400 yet, and most seem to be blown away by its value and performance both on the road and track.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Well that video was removed quickly...But reading you're spoiler I'm not surprised to see the Ninja 400 come out on top because Kawasaki is the king of small sports bikes IMO.

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Awe man, the video is unavailable. I really wanted to see how it compared against its competitors. Haven't really heard any criticisms about the 400 yet, and most seem to be blown away by its value and performance both on the road and track.
haha I think they removed it because in the 1/4 mile testing they put the honda 300 under 13 seconds which is way to fast for it lol I wont spoil the 1/4 mile time of the ninja 400 but im happy with it ;)

·
Registered
172 Posts
Yay its back. Was much better to see the results than read your guys spoilers aha. Not sure why any of the manufacturers would be upset over the results. If they don't like it they could always build a better bike..

·
Registered
5,771 Posts
Yay its back. Was much better to see the results than read your guys spoilers aha. Not sure why any of the manufacturers would be upset over the results. If they don't like it they could always build a better bike..
Yes and lets hope they do! I think the N400 is the start of the next wave in the lightweight class. Will be interesting to see what the other manufacturers come out with in the next couple of years.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts