Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a personal friend of mine that lives in Thailand they are already selling items for the N400. Some of it is factory Kawi other is aftermarket. I am sure most of you have Facebook, here is his page.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/TakumisWorldPH/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1734667853220141

I am asking him the price of these items but in blood red. I will let yall know the cost in a day or so.

The rearset not the others

The orange bits you see on my 250 I ordered from him.

·
Registered
152 Posts
This is a personal friend of mine that lives in Thailand they are already selling items for the N400. Some of it is factory Kawi other is aftermarket. I am sure most of you have Facebook, here is his page.

https://www.facebook.com/pg/TakumisWorldPH/photos/?tab=album&album_id=1734667853220141

I am asking him the price of these items but in blood red. I will let yall know the cost in a day or so.

The rearset not the others

The orange bits you see on my 250 I ordered from him.

I like those rearsets! I wonder how much shipping would be to the states? Lol

·
Registered
172 Posts
Thanks for the heads up man. Love the looks of them, but am a little worried about what shipping and duty would cost from there. Really does make a big difference in the look of the bike though.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
I ordered the rear set. Mine will be the first production set in red. It will take 3 weeks before they are ready. The shipping we don't know yet as they have to take them to DHL once they are built.
Cost 6000 bht or $193.00
This isn't the rear set it was for color verification only.

I also ordered these. Again first set for retail not just display.

Cost 980 bht or $32.00

·
Registered
172 Posts
Cant wait to see how they look on the bike. Hopefully down the line we get some North American distributors. Have you bought this brand of product before?

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cant wait to see how they look on the bike. Hopefully down the line we get some North American distributors. Have you bought this brand of product before?
No this will be my first time to use this specific brand. If they are anything like the "bikers" that I bought they will be good. Since I race I can't see paying 500 USD for something that will break if I go down. When installed I'll post pictures and test the quality of them

1 - 6 of 6 Posts