Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:grin:

So my husband wanted to go to the dealership to try on a Hayabusa. While he was getting ready to climb the mountain I strolled over to the two 400's sitting in the smaller cc section and threw my leg over the black one and cozied onto the seat. Truth time came to see how I would fare standing up the bike. I grabbed hold and stood her up with nary a twinge in the left leg. For those that haven't read my intro, I was in a really bad wreck in 2009 which caused a change in riding for me. Hmmm....it has been almost 3 years since I was able to ride a 2-wheeler comfortably and the concern melted away the moment I stood the 400 up. Needless to say, we ended up getting both 400's on the floor. The shop owner had the lot driver follow us home with both bikes on the trailer.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Congrats! Glad to hear that the 400 will help you to get back into riding. Think this might be the first double purchase of the Ninja that we've seen so far. Well done :)

·
Registered
5,654 Posts
Congrats! Glad to hear that the 400 will help you to get back into riding. Think this might be the first double purchase of the Ninja that we've seen so far. Well done :)
I think member @Amnezida and her husband took that honor. Those Australians always seem to be first in everything. Inferiority complex? who me?? no no no :eek:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts