Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #21 (Edited)
Well for starters the speed limits are slower on the tail of the dragon. And waaay less tourists in the Ozarks. Especially since there are so many awesome roads to choose from.
Plus I've ridden with several guys that have been to both places and they say hands down the Ozarks is better. I trust their opinions.
So there you have it. My opinion. You don't have to take my word for it. 馃槅
Well, that surely settles it. The Ozarks must rule. :cautious:

Registered
Calm down Mary. I never said that other roads suck. 馃ぃ

Registered
Hmm ... to settle this disagreement I propose that all North American forum members ride each area next season and have a vote. Everyone else is also welcome, but transportation for our bikes can get pricey.

Reactions: Roadking100

Registered
Hmmmmm. Kind of reminds me about another debate.

Atlantic Ocean vs Gulf of Mexico. Both are great!!!;)

I have actually ridden both. Pig Trail, Dragon. Etc.Etc. NO preference Really. Might be because we were with awesome folks both times and that right there sure adds to a ride.

Let鈥檚 hear a vote for the Twisted Sisters in Texas Hill Country. THAT is high on my list of favorites.

Registered
Our infamous, east Tennessee Dragon road draws legions of curious riders year after year to the 318 uninterrupted curves in 11 miles but some riders are not quite ready for the challenge.
In Florida. We have 11 curves in 318 miles. Some riders here are not ready for the challenge either.

Jes sayin鈥.
RK
:cool:

Premium Member
Discussion Starter #26
It's a mighty fine sport road. :cool: No intersections. No homes. No driveways. No businesses. No traffic lights. No stop/yield signs. Just well-maintained twisties. ;)

Cheers!

21 - 26 of 26 Posts