Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
I bought my adjustable levers from STG and thanked them for their installation videos and the fairing removal video in the customer notes. I'd probably not even been aware of them but for the videos. But that's why I bought something I needed from them specifically. (And I also bought a new seat from Norton both because I needed it and to thank them for their efforts toward our bikes.)

I'm wondering if STG is a small operation where maybe everyone takes a few days off during racing season and their inventory is kept low for overhead reasons. So I'm cutting them some slack compared to a retail giant like Revzilla. Kinda a corner shop vs. Amazon issue.

·
Registered
774 Posts
‘Similar’ complaints is not the same as your exact complaint 3 times on 3 different places on the Internet.
So this is a very old comment to respond to, but I remember reading a marketing study showing that a customer with a bad experience typically repeats it to ten other people, while a customer with a good experience maybe mentions it to one other person. This was pre-Yelp, so that's probably changed.

·
Registered
115 Posts
I have made several orders from STG. Quality source with expectable results. Lead time is likely due to Covid these days, so like everything, give em some slack... I like to favor those that go the extra mile like STG with their videos which are super helpful.

·
Registered
534 Posts
I’ve bought a ton of crap from both STG and Revzilla over the years (and watched many videos from each, Revzilla reviews and STG how-to’s). Never had an issue with either that wasn’t solved quickly to my satisfaction.

·
Registered
24 Posts
STG has always given me great service. It takes a while for my packages to arrive from them due to the distance but its well worth it. I try to buy from STG most of the time because they sponsor/ participate in club racing and MotoAmerica.

·
Premium Member
833 Posts
Bought a few things from 'em, 'n they sent me what I ordered. Shipping's all over the place from all vendors these days w/ the Corona thing.
revzilla/cyclegear SUCKS!!! they're just corporate shysters, 'n their stupid "beard" videos are lame. STG has videos that truly inform. I tried to get the Akro head pipe from 'em, butt they wouldn't sell it to me cuz I'm in Kalifornia, so I bought it from solomoto.com.
I mostly shop -
Norton
STG
Solomoto
TST

·
Registered
13 Posts
I buy clearance safety gear from STG as often as I need it, they have gnarly good deals at times. Nothing but great customer service.

41 - 48 of 48 Posts