Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, just wondering if anyone has purchased anything from the sportbike track gear site? I'm looking at the Hindle slip on from their site but not sure what's the quality like. Any info would be much appreciated :smile_big:

·
Registered
147 Posts
Hi, just wondering if anyone has purchased anything from the sportbike track gear site? I'm looking at the Hindle slip on from their site but not sure what's the quality like. Any info would be much appreciated :smile_big:
I've heard good things about STG but i have not purchased anything from them. Also the Hindle exhausts look pretty good as well there's videos on YouTube about it if you want to see the installation.

·
Registered
29 Posts
I've bought a few times from them now. If there was a lead time it was specified on the item, and in one case the lead time for my gloves was 3 weeks on RevZilla, but only 3 days on STG. I wouldn't say they are as fast as RevZilla in terms of basic shipping, but it's been fine for me. I enjoy their videos a lot too as they are very informative.

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
I've bought a few items off them inc a slip on. Hard for me to comment on shipping times as everything takes an age to get to New Zealand.
The Hindle is one of the louder pipes, but that may be what your looking for.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've heard good things about STG but i have not purchased anything from them. Also the Hindle exhausts look pretty good as well there's videos on YouTube about it if you want to see the installation.
Yeah I've been watching their Hindle and Leo Vince videos. Slightly leaning over to the Hindles side atm, they both sound pretty sick I gotta admit. Real good price as well. Problem is the shipping cost to NZ is almost half the price of the slip on :crying:

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I just bought the hindle slip on and the grave fender eliminator. It's supposed to ship today so I will pop back in when I get it. So far the experience is they are not fast... Been a week lead time so
far
If you could let me know how it goes when you got the goods that'd be much appreciated man. And where about are you located? I'm all the way in NZ so that'd probably take forever then :sad:

I've bought a few items off them inc a slip on. Hard for me to comment on shipping times as everything takes an age to get to New Zealand.
The Hindle is one of the louder pipes, but that may be what your looking for.
I've been looking at the Leo Vince as well. Like the sound of Leo Vince bit better but the look of Hindle is :3tens:

·
Registered
5,466 Posts
If you could let me know how it goes when you got the goods that'd be much appreciated man. And where about are you located? I'm all the way in NZ so that'd probably take forever then :sad:
Make sure you sign up to NZ posts 'youshop' and save yourself some serious coin on postage. Otherwise STG will screw you on freight to NZ. When you get the e-mail from NZ post to say the parcel is at their US warehouse you will get quoted three different rates depending on how soon you want it. All of them will be cheaper than STG.

·
Registered
96 Posts

I've been looking at the Leo Vince as well. Like the sound of Leo Vince bit better but the look of Hindle is :3tens:
That's what sold me on the hindle, the looks are different from the standard muffler and I like loud, hopefully not screaming in my ear loud but I have always worn earplugs while riding due to straight piped bikes and crappy bilt helmets lol. I have an HJC now so that should help along with actually having a muffler. If I can figure out how to do it I'll take a vid and post because both toys are getting installed the day they get here. Even if it comes on a 15 hour shift day I will install lol.
I am located in California unfortunately.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Ordered my tinted visor for my Scorpion helmet from them since they where the only ones with it in stock at the time. Shipped and arrived really quickly specially since I'm in Ohio and they are in Michigan. No issues with my order at all.

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Make sure you sign up to NZ posts 'youshop' and save yourself some serious coin on postage. Otherwise STG will screw you on freight to NZ. When you get the e-mail from NZ post to say the parcel is at their US warehouse you will get quoted three different rates depending on how soon you want it. All of them will be cheaper than STG.
Thanks man. Just checked them out, $118 NZD which is still cheaper than $112 USD.

That's what sold me on the hindle, the looks are different from the standard muffler and I like loud, hopefully not screaming in my ear loud but I have always worn earplugs while riding due to straight piped bikes and crappy bilt helmets lol. I have an HJC now so that should help along with actually having a muffler. If I can figure out how to do it I'll take a vid and post because both toys are getting installed the day they get here. Even if it comes on a 15 hour shift day I will install lol.
I am located in California unfortunately.
Apparently the Leo Vince even louder, they stated it as "Homologation: For race use only". Yeah man post a video up if you have a chance :smile_big:

·
Registered
96 Posts
Ok so the Hindle and fender eliminator were supposed to ship on the 23rd, after a call and an email they finally shipped today the 27th.
I understand crap happens that can push dates but it sure would be nice if they called/emailed me and said hey, this item is taking longer than usual to get, do you still want to wait? Or even just a hey this is what's up with your order.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I've had very good experiences with them. Shipping was pretty quick, the rewards program is good and if you have questions they will go out of their way to help.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Just confirm that what is stated as "in stock" actually is! They drop ship many items and that can cause delay.

And if you have multiple items make sure they don't hold up shipping entire order for one back ordered item.

o/w good folks all around!

D

1 - 20 of 48 Posts