Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WOWWW, the first of the full systems is coming and spark how already got a exhaust pushing 51hp <3 looks like the ninja 400 has a lot more breathing room over the ninja 300 due to a newer engine, now we just need those k and N performance air filters to come in along with some akra and yoshi full system, im thinking 7+ hp on a full exhaust system is possible woohooo https://www.instagram.com/p/BfYjguIn2Uf/?tagged=ninja400

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
Italian manufacturer Spark have got 6 aftermarket exhausts listed on their web site, three full systems and three slip ons in a mixture of stainless steel and titanium.
There's not a lot of info or pricing at this stage but do a bike search then click on 'Fotogallery' for large size images. They definitely look the part!

SPARK

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Italian manufacturer Spark have got 6 aftermarket exhausts listed on their web site, three full systems and three slip ons in a mixture of stainless steel and titanium.
There's not a lot of info or pricing at this stage but do a bike search then click on 'Fotogallery' for large size images. They definitely look the part!

SPARK
thanks for making a new thread about this :) I have been in talks with sparks for a few days now about restricitons ect to see if the actual restriction is run through the ecu or through the cat ect, hopefully we will have answers soon so we can make this little kitty worry the bigger boys ;) wouldnt mind getting to 59hp at 140kgs now that would be fun

·
Registered
107 Posts
Really depends on how much these exhaust systems are going to cost. Are the ones listed on Spark universal or Ninja 400 specific?

·
Registered
764 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really depends on how much these exhaust systems are going to cost. Are the ones listed on Spark universal or Ninja 400 specific?
well its a full system so the cat part is 400 specific but the rear slip on im guessing is mostly universal though if i was to purchase the full system i would want to keep it as a set for when a ECU flash is released with the system :)

·
Registered
172 Posts
I like the gains in horsepower but I'm not sold on the sound, perhaps it'll grow on me. Still no word on a price point though. I'm curious what sort of issues those with ECU limited models are going to face in trying to get more hp out of the bike.

·
Registered
458 Posts
Spark (I think?) has their full system up now for like $800. Dump sheet shows about a 4 HP gain.

https://www.motodracing.com/spark-italy-kawasaki-ninja-400-titanium-konix-full-exhaust
Now this looks a lot better, if you open both full systems and zoom in look at your foot peg on the Arrow system it still really close to the peg, meaning my foot will be setting on the muffler like with the stock exhaust, the Spark looks to be a little lower and further back, however still at $800 for almost 5HP gain its almost worth it.

Sparks exhaust on their website I had to ctrl + to zoom in to see it im sure here also you will need to

Arrow system still looks really close to the foot peg

I am hijacking this thread just to show that they also have rear sets available with customisable color end caps

https://www.motodracing.com/bonamici-kawasaki-ninja-400-rearsets

·
Registered
5,500 Posts
I really like the look of the Spark, probably the best I've seen so far. Still a bit more than I really want to spend though. To fair it is a full titanium system.

Sounds good too:

·
Registered
178 Posts
I really like the look of the Spark, probably the best I've seen so far. Still a bit more than I really want to spend though. To fair it is a full titanium system.

Sounds good too:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ASc0Z2nfAs
We have a Spark (Brock's) on my GF's 300. It is of great quality, and sounds and runs great, too! The bike makes very good power, as she has been 117 mph on it (officially timed), on pump gas, at the land speed races. :)

·
Registered
295 Posts
Changing exhaust on four stroke machines will not give any great gains in power

its not a two stroke which will increase power with sport exhaust and resetting

The only gain on my bike from the AKRO is its less weight

1 - 20 of 23 Posts