Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys! Just got my bike yesterday :D Went in to make the purchase on Saturday (it was a beautiful day) but while waiting on my finances to be run, the sales associates got busy and ended up closing before the deal could be finished. Had to wait until Tuesday :( Of course it would be my luck that it was snowing and I work the rest of the week so I couldnt pick it up on a nicer day. Rode home anyway, and it handled really well!

I haven't been able to ride in over a year, so I was a bit nervous about that but, but the 400 made it really easy to get back into the swing of it and handled like a dream (note, the snow wasn't sticking, only making the road slightly wet)

Now it's sitting at the house and the only thing I can hope for is that it's warm enough when I get home that I can ride it after work

I got the Solar Yellow/Storm Gray color, but once I can figure out how to post pictures I'll add them

At the dealership, before first ride:

Sitting at home after first ride (definitely need a better spot to park it):

·
Registered
423 Posts
Welcome Copyright and congrats on the new bike! I also got the same color and had the bike for a little over 3 weeks. I live in New York and hoping the weather is good this weekend. What part of PA do you live? I moved to NYC less than a year ago from San Francisco.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Southwestern region. A little further than Pittsburgh, in a smaller town right outside of Washington.

That being said, I work in St. Clairsville, Ohio. Once the bike is broken in, I should have a nice daily ride provided the weather holds up :D

·
Registered
172 Posts
Congrats dude, I love that color scheme for the 400. Glad to hear that Kawasaki was able to pull you back into the fray aha.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Congrats dude, I love that color scheme for the 400. Glad to hear that Kawasaki was able to pull you back into the fray aha.
I was never lost, I just had to wait until I could afford a new bike :grin: now the girlfriend is debating whether she wants to get one. If the MSF courses would start already, we could get her into one so she can see how great it is :grin:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Congratulations on the new bike! I have it in the same color! If you ever find yourself near central pa I'm down to go for a ride!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts