Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
My Ninja 400's engine went kabloom 馃挜 and I'm selling off some parts to help pay for repairs, prices include shipping within the US. Message me your email address and I'll send a Paypal invoice.

Two Brothers S1R Carbon Slip-On - $200

Includes an exhaust hanger, R&G Racing footpeg blank plate (for the left passenger side), and Two Bros P1X sound suppressor insert installed. Large exhaust clamp was painted black with high heat paint.
Sound clip -
Notes: One of the screws on the insert is stripped, **** torx. I couldn't get the Two Brothers exhaust pipe clamp (pictured) to actually fit over the pipe... so I used the original clamp that holds the stock exhaust shield and I recommend you do the same if you have fitment issues.

Vortex V3 2.0 Adjustable Rearsets - $150 SOLD

Includes brake light switch/cable and has normal wear.

Vortex V3 2.0 Brake/Clutch Short Levers - $75

Some rubbing wear on the brake lever.

Driven Halo Fuel Cap and Base - $75 SOLD

Cap color is stainless steel.

TST Integrated Tail Light (Smoke) - $50 SOLD

Includes TST LED flasher relay.

Shorai Lithium Iron Battery (LFX12A1-BS12) - $50 LOCAL ONLY (Dallas, TX)

Has foam padding to fit the Ninja 400's battery compartment. FedEx and UPS gave me trouble trying to ship this off so local to Dallas only.

Zero Gravity Marc 1 Windscreen (Light Smoke) - $50 SOLD

Shortest of the Zero Gravity windscreen line, gives a sharp low profile look. Cleaned this up best I could but expect some hard to notice, caked-on bug guts.

For anyone interested, the dealership told me the bike most likely has a connecting rod failure -- I owned it for two years and put just under 15k miles. Positive I'm to blame as a result of a combination of poor maintenance and regular abuse I put the bike through.

EDIT: Updated sold items

Registered
If you'll ship to Canada I'll offer you full asking price for the rearsets and Shorai battery mate - and very sorry to hear about your bike, thats uber crappy.

Director of Moderation
If you'll ship to Canada I'll offer you full asking price for the rearsets and Shorai battery mate - and very sorry to hear about your bike, thats uber crappy.
This post was flagged by the forum system for whatever reason (sometimes it happens with this new platform) so it was in queue for approval. When I saw the good prices on some of these items, including the battery, gas cap and rear sets, I almost sent him a PM to buy them myself BEFORE approving the post so that nobody else can snag them before me :LOL:

I changed my mind though, so you're welcome ;)

Registered
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
This post was flagged by the forum system for whatever reason (sometimes it happens with this new platform) so it was in queue for approval. When I saw the good prices on some of these items, including the battery, gas cap and rear sets, I almost sent him a PM to buy them myself BEFORE approving the post so that nobody else can snag them before me :LOL:

I changed my mind though, so you're welcome ;)
I tried to update the post again to mark sold/pending items, but looks like the system flagged it again haha!

EDIT: Only the Vortex levers and Two Bros exhaust are still available.

Registered
Discussion Starter #10
Just want to update and thank everyone who purchased something from me, your money helped pay for my bike repairs and its back in my hands. I'm happy to be back on two wheels, so I think I'll close this thread and reintegrate whatever hasn't sold back into the bike. Thanks again all!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts