Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thinking about passing along my perfect condition/nicely accessorized 2019 Ninja 400 ABS in Pearl Gray/Metallic Dark Gray. Never dropped, babied by yours truly, tastefully accessorized over the years as seen in my numerous posts here. I have multiple bikes so this one didn't get all that many miles, not even broken in yet (just over 500 miles) according to the service schedule, but religiously had its oil/filter changed every season.

Looking for $5200, which is pretty reasonable given the condition, mileage, and accessories. If you want a cheaper, more stock bike, there are other options out there for you - or we can revisit this towards the fall if I decide to remove the accessories and sell them off individually.

You can see descriptions of my various posts, but here's a fuller list of what's been done:

USB (A + C) Power Socket + Relay
customTAYLOR33 Reflective Rim Tape
LEDISHUN CNC Aluminum kickstand foot pad
Spark Konix Full Exhaust (Titanium exhaust/Stainless Headers)
Vagabond Tail Tidy
Oxford Heated Grips
Puig Rear Spools
MC MOTOPARTS CNC Rear Swingarm Sliders/Protectors
Eazi-Grip Tank Grips
RAM Quick-Grip phone mount with fork stem base
T-Rex Frame Sliders
T-Rex Engine Covers
Arashi 2.0 Rearsets

Here are pics that I gathered from the various posts, I can throw up a current one later or specific angles if anyone requests.

Reactions: Matt7635

·
Registered
142 Posts
Thinking about passing along my perfect condition/nicely accessorized 2019 Ninja 400 ABS in Pearl Gray/Metallic Dark Gray. Never dropped, babied by yours truly, tastefully accessorized over the years as seen in my numerous posts here. I have multiple bikes so this one didn't get all that many miles, not even broken in yet (just over 500 miles) according to the service schedule, but religiously had its oil/filter changed every season.

Looking for $5200, which is pretty reasonable given the condition, mileage, and accessories. If you want a cheaper, more stock bike, there are other options out there for you - or we can revisit this towards the fall if I decide to remove the accessories and sell them off individually.

You can see descriptions of my various posts, but here's a fuller list of what's been done:

USB (A + C) Power Socket + Relay
customTAYLOR33 Reflective Rim Tape
LEDISHUN CNC Aluminum kickstand foot pad
Spark Konix Full Exhaust (Titanium exhaust/Stainless Headers)
Vagabond Tail Tidy
Oxford Heated Grips
Puig Rear Spools
MC MOTOPARTS CNC Rear Swingarm Sliders/Protectors
Eazi-Grip Tank Grips
RAM Quick-Grip phone mount with fork stem base
T-Rex Frame Sliders
T-Rex Engine Covers
Arashi 2.0 Rearsets

Here are pics that I gathered from the various posts, I can throw up a current one later or specific angles if anyone requests.

if only you were in Cali.

·
Registered
5 Posts
seems to be a very good price,especially with those life changing mods. I was hoping I could sell my 2020 N400 krt w/3000 mi for $ 5500 one day but well.. this is a good deal. hope someone will pick it up soon:)
greetings from LI

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
@Matt7635 California is definitely where the action's at!

@ReiterNoir Thanks bro! it's a weird market right now - there aren't a lot of bikes available on the second-hand market to meet the demand, but since biking in this region is more of a recreational luxury, buyers aren't really biting on used bikes being close to new pricing. I think you can still get $5500 for your KRT, you just gotta wait for the right buyer or work on marketing it. I haven't listed this on Craigslist, Facebook Marketplace, or even thrown a for sale sign on it at the end of my drive way.That all said, I don't really have to sell any time soon but I thought I'd see if anyone was looking for one in great shape with decent mods. I sold two other bikes this year so I'm down to just two bikes now but one is all I need and my '22 Energica Eva Ribelle is the one I find myself swinging a leg over every time I want to go for a ride...

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bike is sold - thanks for everyone's interest and congrats to the the owner who happens to be a forum member!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts