Ninja 400 Riders Forum banner

Sold: 2019 Kawasaki Ninja 400 ABS in excellent condition with only 1750 miles

4K views 18 replies 5 participants last post by  SCNinja400 
#1 · (Edited)
Well it happened. I walked into a Kawasaki dealership and bought a 2021 ZX6R KRT ABS so I/m selling the 400.

2019 Kawasaki Ninja 400 ABS in excellent condition with only 1750 miles. Never dropped or down. Garaged kept and never raced or abused. Comes with more than 1k in upgrades including K&N drop in air filter, 2 ZG windscreens (Sport Touring and Corsa), carbon fiber Graves slip-on exhaust, Vagabond tail tidy, Norton race spec clutch kit and Superbike Unlimited race ECU flash, minimum of 91 octane required. All service done by Kawasaki dealerships including the Norton clutch kit installation and 600 mile service.

Located in Lake Wylie SC.

4800.00 OBO

See less See more
#3 ·
No test ride, just sat on it and bought it. Picking it up next weekend in Asheville. I went to check out the R6 because it was discontinued and I hated it but the ZX6R felt much better. The closest ABS was in Asheville. Actually, the closest ZX6R is in Asheville at this time. All sold out around Charlotte.

#7 ·
I ride it around the community mostly, competing with the golf carts. On weekends I will take it around town for a spin but only if the weather is nice.

If I had room in the garage for 2 bikes I would keep it. I guess I can always make my wife park in the driveway.

#15 · (Edited)
Post some pics of new bike
🐉
I don't have too many pics yet but here are some pics with the 400. I just ordered over 1k in upgrades for the ZX6R.

The ZX is a real porker at 430lbs. I ordered the Hindle Evolution in Titanium and Carbon which should be good for about 10lbs in weight loss.

#16 ·
The ZX is a real porker at 430lbs. I ordered the Hindle Evolution in Titanium and Carbon which should be good for about 10lbs in weight loss.

View attachment 17711
Wow thats a great looking ZX6r. I understand the continuing euro emissions call for bigger cats which is good for like 15 pounds easy, but 430, thats a lot for a 600, however it will make for a better touring bike on the highway. I take it thats with a full take of gas or just the spec sheet?

#17 ·
Wow thats a great looking ZX6r. I understand the continuing euro emissions call for bigger cats which is good for like 15 pounds easy, but 430, thats a lot for a 600, however it will make for a better touring bike on the highway. I take it thats with a full take of gas or just the spec sheet?
Thanks. 430 is the wet weight but I dropped a few pounds by removing the OEM catback system that weighs more than 15lbs and replaced with a Hindle titanium slip-on.

The OEM consists of a servo, pre chamber, cables, and slip-on with a valve.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.